WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This awesome Lamborghini conversion is owned by Swedish professional freeskier and alpine ski racer Jon Olsson.
Besides skiing Jon also has a huge interest for cars, instead of driving a SUV or a Truck up the mountain, he
drives a Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 with a ski box on top! The Lambo features an original camouflage paint scheme
and a custom mounted ski transporter box that was designed for high speeds of over 160 mph...more photos»

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Here's Lapo's Ferrari
6925930725_cce1ab0636_z.jpg

Reactions: Nishant

·
Banned
743 Posts
Not the best idea to be camouflaged when driving in the snow.
Visibility is pretty important on the road I would have thought.

Speed, camouflaged vehicle, snow, slippery roads. Yep, that's going to end well.

·
Registered
14,861 Posts
Why would anyone not want women to be able to see a sexy ride like that? Makes no sense having it blend into the background. Paint it red so it stands out all over the place.

Reactions: U_A

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Snow tires must be ridiculously expensive for him. Can't imagine there's much of a market for them. Or can you imagine how brutal that ride would feel on chains? Wonder how often he gets stuck in the snow.

·
Registered
14,861 Posts
Snow tires must be ridiculously expensive for him. Can't imagine there's much of a market for them. Or can you imagine how brutal that ride would feel on chains? Wonder how often he gets stuck in the snow.
Never! Someone who can afford one of those can afford a luxury SUV during the Winter months. And, he can afford to store his Super Car in a garage more luxurious than most homes, for those same Winter months.

·
Registered
14,861 Posts
Now see . . . That's just wrong.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Well its got 4x4, so may as well use it.
I miss that about my old Hawkeye Impreza. Looked like a family saloon car but could go up hill in the snow (stopping was a different matter though). I remember the pharmacy car park with a big hill 2 years ago, covered in snow and no one could get out. A man had his Rang Rover and was charging £1 for a tow. He presumptuously came over to me and I simply drove off, hugely satisfying.

·
Registered
14,861 Posts
Well its got 4x4, so may as well use it.
More like All-Wheel-Drive. Let's be honest, the ground cleance on a Lambo is going to be a wee bit of an issue.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Still a benefit in the snow on the right tyres but yes ground clearance would make it into more of an expensive snow shovel than a usable means of getting around.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts