WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 923 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Comrades, we have a chance to get an incredible deal on an amazing and historic diver...made with a meteorite dial. This may be the first in history. Zlatoust 195CHS. We only need a total of 50 pieces for a price of 24,000 rubles or about $328. The normal price is 49,000 rubles or about $670.
Imagine wearing something that traveled billions of miles from another Galaxy.

Why bother collecting commemorative pieces or the same models as were used in space...this thing is actually from outer space.😯😎 👽

* Brown strap not included. It comes with a standard black leather strap.

Also now available is a bronze 195 with meteorite dial...

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
I assume it would. Do you get other watches delivered from Russia?
not yet. most russian sites i see mention they don’t deliver outside russia. Got my russian watches from a british site and another site from a former soviet republic. Forgot which.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not sure if it's your particular country or if you are on the wrong sites. I've never personally experienced that. However, I'm sure someone will know.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Do you have any movement pics? Thanks!
It uses a Vostok 2415 movement with some modifications by Zlatoust. It's highly secretive and there are no known photos of the modified movement. At least not know to me.😂

You might be able to get a glimpse of it in this video however.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Dammit, told myself no more watches till the end of the year... I can't say yes this time - But! If you are one buyer short to make 50 then I'll jump in for you guys.

Pricing (in the first pic it says 192 (46mm), it's actually the 195 (46mm):

Attachments

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
no, I'm not interested.......
Also because I have the original.... and two such large watches would take up too much space :-/

BUT, if a friend had difficulty in reaching 50 buyers.........
Considering how my wrist is quite gigantic.......
Well, IN THAT CASE I could give it a little thought (or even something more)

:-D

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't have the original, but I am gonna hold off for now. Maybe get the original first...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Having the original would be great, but it's going to be a lot more expensive and highly radioactive. Also the 195 is a lot more practical at 46 mm vs. 60 mm. Just something to consider.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Ok, thank you comrade

Having the original would be great, but it's going to be a lot more expensive and highly radioactive. Also the 195 is a lot more practical at 46 mm vs. 60 mm. Just something to consider.
Hmm... good point. And I am an astronomy/space fan. When is the WUS 2020 project watches coming out?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hmm... good point. And I am an astronomy/space fan. When is the WUS 2020 project watches coming out?

I can't tell you that, you would have to ask on the project forum. I think possibility by the end of the year, maybe. I think this is a great opportunity to get a really unique watch at a huge savings though.

Original 191 watches will probably be the same price for a long time.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
no, I'm not interested.......
Also because I have the original.... and two such large watches would take up too much space :-/

BUT, if a friend had difficulty in reaching 50 buyers.........
Considering how my wrist is quite gigantic.......
Well, IN THAT CASE I could give it a little thought (or even something more)

:-D
Great to hear that comrade Daniele I will put you down for two watches, tentatively. 😂

·
Registered
914 Posts
I can't tell you that, you would have to ask on the project forum. I think possibility by the end of the year, maybe. I think this is a great opportunity to get a really unique watch at a huge savings though.

Original 191 watches will probably be the same price for a long time.
Ok. I am in! Save one for me. PM me with the details.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I need to add here that shipping is not included in the price for the watch. I'll find out how much it costs and post here before anybody decides if they want it. It's not a project anyhow, just a group purchase to save a lot of money.😎

I think it might be a limited series of watches however. I know it's not a standard version, obviously.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
gotta ask out of sheer curiosity
what is the lug to lug measurement?

1 - 20 of 923 Posts