WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
3521 - 3540 of 4003 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
I find it interesting that these Urman brand knives which we bought from Vadim have both the “Z3” Zladinox steel material laser marking as well as the “K” laser mark on the opposite side which is the Kizlyar logo. Seems like these knives are a joint venture?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Hi Tok , I know I'm.one of the last people to order the watch.
What's the ETA for the order.
Destination Australia.
Thank you
Three months from the order. But maybe less.
Are you the only one who hasn't received it yet?

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
For fixed blade get a Glock 78 and then you don't need to collect any more ;)
Nice - my problem is buying a lot of cheap Chinese knives, instead of a few good ones, but I might just sell the cheap ones and just buy the few good ones- although some of the really cheap ones I still like.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Just not a good one :D :D
I'll just tell her I bought it for 10 euros and don't like wearing it, but can't be bothered selling it - then again why would I want to give her a couple of hundreds of euros worth a watch :unsure: Might give it to my 5 year old son - he thinks some of the watches I have were for kids, which does insult me a little I must say... Anyway, he already confiscated an old Swatch that I found interesting looking a few years ago.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I don't know, maybe, unless Vadim wants to keep everything in the same case to make the production easier. I think he actually went to a lot of effort to allow us the wide range of choices with the current purchase, but hopefully we can at least have the option of bronze. I'll try to find out if we can choose between titanium and bronze.

Edit: From Vadim...Replacement is not possible. All watches are sapphire crystal
Thank you for fast operation. Fortunately now there is time to consider. I am not fond of titanium but I don't know why. That is something I need to figure out.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I think I'm not the only one.
Just wanna get an eta seeing as some are being shipped out
I don't think anyone's gotten theirs yet Stan.... otherwise there'd be photos.... lots of them.

I know if mine arrived I'd make sure everyone knew about it!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,534 · (Edited)
Well I picked up the sharp pointy thing earlier 😅 and I'm really surprised at how much I like it. I'm not sure what to do with it though because it looks too nice to actually use. What are you other comrades going to do with yours?

The black leather thing that is used to hold the sharp pointy thing is also very nice.😅

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
What are you other comrades going to do with yours?
You could use it, instead of the invisible Zlatoust, as a gnomon of a sundial.

After all, we are not a forum for cooks or murderers

·
Registered
734 Posts
The knives are stainless, made from Zladinox billets (Zlatoust Damascus Inoxidizable). They pound high carbon X50 CrMoV steel alloy to make the layered raw material. It’s comparable to 420C stainless, tougher but not as hard. The Damascus technique to make the Zladinox may work harden the material to help it maintain an edge better, while still being easy to manually sharpen.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
3521 - 3540 of 4003 Posts