WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

721 - 740 of 923 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Many thanks Neros, now i think the list is safer.

But with my mobile phone i can't put my prefefences.

I want a stainless steel 195(46mm) plain dial, crown at 9 and saphire .

I think the reference is:

195-SSB-R-S-L

I see this on my mobile
I put your name on the list with your preference. Just don't know the color of the seconds hand.

·
Registered
47 Posts
BLOCK means if you want me to block those cells to prevent anyone (including yourself) from editing them... So basically if you want the peace of mind that no one would be able to modify it, neither on accident nor on purpose... If you then wanted to modify them you would have to ask me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wait, there are variants of the 192 also? I thought it was just one model???
We don't even know the pricing of the 192, but we are assuming that the different options on the excel are possible. If you have one combination in mind please copy the corresponding ID in.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I repeat, please use ONLY IDs COPIED from the Catalog sheet, do not modify the IDS and better do not try to type them in from the top of your head to avoid typos. POBEDA P195 is excluded from this, as there is only one variant possible. Special comments such as seconds hand color can be added to the Comments column. The BLOCK PREFERENCES column is to tell me if you want me to block your row of cells so that NOBODY can modify them, including yourself. So when you are sure you got it right and you don't want to modify them if you want the peace of mind just type in YES and I will block those cell when I see it.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #732
We don't even know the pricing of the 192, but we are assuming that the different options on the excel are possible. If you have one combination in mind please copy the corresponding ID in.
There are no variations of 192 CHS. We already have the price somewhere because somebody wants or wanted one.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #734
Then please let me know both which ine is the only combination possible and the price and I will update the catalog
It is a plain dial, stainless 60mm right crown watch. I can't find the price because of the antiquated message system on watch.ru. Whoever wanted one will know. Please understand I can't keep asking Vadim the same questions.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Well the 192 is 815$ on their website, for comparison the bronze 195 with a plain dial is 985$ - not sure what kind of price to expect out of that, but I assume 35k-ish, maybe lower if we have the 50 discount?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #737 (Edited)
Well the 192 is 815$ on their website, for comparison the bronze 195 with a plain dial is 985$ - not sure what kind of price to expect out of that, but I assume 35k-ish, maybe lower if we have the 50 discount?
Now I remember it is Daniele who wants one, he should know the price.

Edit: Or maybe he wants 193 and somebody else wants 192...🤔

·
Registered
769 Posts
I repeat, please use ONLY IDs COPIED from the Catalog sheet, do not modify the IDS and better do not try to type them in from the top of your head to avoid typos. POBEDA P195 is excluded from this, as there is only one variant possible. Special comments such as seconds hand color can be added to the Comments column. The BLOCK PREFERENCES column is to tell me if you want me to block your row of cells so that NOBODY can modify them, including yourself. So when you are sure you got it right and you don't want to modify them if you want the peace of mind just type in YES and I will block those cell when I see it.

Hello Neros, please can you block my cell?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #740
SKUAS72,
I will try to find out. What is the current price for bronze now...42000?

721 - 740 of 923 Posts