WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

741 - 760 of 923 Posts

·
Registered
35,371 Posts
I repeat, please use ONLY IDs COPIED from the Catalog sheet, do not modify the IDS and better do not try to type them in from the top of your head to avoid typos. POBEDA P195 is excluded from this, as there is only one variant possible. Special comments such as seconds hand color can be added to the Comments column. The BLOCK PREFERENCES column is to tell me if you want me to block your row of cells so that NOBODY can modify them, including yourself. So when you are sure you got it right and you don't want to modify them if you want the peace of mind just type in YES and I will block those cell when I see it.

Are the catalog IDs your own creation or are they Zlatoust nomenclature?

Can you add Pobeda P195 to catalog to log the price of 6300 rub? Thanks.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Alright, I switched to the bronze from stainless. Another one to hide from the wife. Y'all sold me on it as a one-time splurge but she wouldn't understand. I updated the spreadsheet "list" with the copied options code from the "catalog", but would like a red seconds hand if possible.

Everyone needs to manually update their choices on the spreadsheet so we can get a full tally. You either need to have the Google Sheets app on a mobile device or edit the spreadsheet on a computer browser. Let's hope the Ruble exchange rate is favorable on purchase day!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Bronze bezel and crown on steel case would prevent green wrist
Or throw it on a nato and enjoy a pure bronze experience. Having one made as for my bronzo agat by Doc Phil as we speak.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #746
Alright, I switched to the bronze from stainless. Another one to hide from the wife. Y'all sold me on it as a one-time splurge but she wouldn't understand. I updated the spreadsheet "list" with the copied options code from the "catalog", but would like a red seconds hand if possible.

Everyone needs to manually update their choices on the spreadsheet so we can get a full tally. You either need to have the Google Sheets app on a mobile device or edit the spreadsheet on a computer browser. Let's hope the Ruble exchange rate is favorable on purchase day!
Probably an excellent choice Zany, can't go wrong with bronze. I think it might be a good idea to put some kind of clear coating on the back of the case however. Regarding the exchange rate...comrade Vadim said he's trying to get this thing going while it's favorable for us.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #747
I have added one sheet to the spreadsheet I made. The Catalog sheet is blocked but the List sheet is free for edit. If you want you can start using that sheet. Everybody should transfer his preferences to this sheet one more time but after that people can just add themselves to the bottom of the list without the copy-paste risk. I can even block some cells as the people confirm they want to block them in the corresponding column. What do you think? Or we can appoint some people responsible for filling it in. I just don't have enough time to transfer the whole list on my own.

View attachment 15450954
View attachment 15450956
I commend you for your time and efforts in producing this list comrade. However it's not going to work using the non standard descriptions. We need something that can be easily translated and understood by comrade Vadim.

The list is probably ok for us to use, but we already know what we want.

It may be better to just stay with the regular list we've been using.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I think it might be a good idea to use the Google spreadsheet because it gets rid of cut and paste errors and forces the participants to initially conform to basic options. The order codes can be translated to a key that Vadim can understand since each letter signifies a feature. A central document makes that easier and the codes are straight forward for all the available options with the comments capturing any special requests.

As bronze alloys go, CuSn8 doesn’t green skin that much. A NATO or MN strap keeps it a little off the skin as well. I’ve heard clear nail polish can be painted on the back as well.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Hi all, got here from the "my bronze addiction" thread. Have been looking at this model watch for a while so am interested in getting on board.

Struggle to wade through 700+ posts. I'm keen on the 293 bronze with the crown at 9. Now is that a makune dial? What would be really nice is if it could come with the 292 hour hand (it's kind of cathedral in style).

Also to clarify on payment...I'm assuming that PayPal will be fine as that is what they offer on their site.

Good work guys.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reactions: tokareva

·
Registered
47 Posts
I commend you for your time and efforts in producing this list comrade. However it's not going to work using the non standard descriptions. We need something that can be easily translated and understood by comrade Vadim.

The list is probably ok for us to use, but we already know what we want.

It may be better to just stay with the regular list we've been using.
the IDs force everyone to choose from the given catalog. Once that is done and the list is completed we can send it to vadim in a more standard readable form , that is no problem. Another advantage of the spreadsheet is that then you can apply filters, see how many watches of each configuration there are etc.

However, if you all prefer to use the regular list I have no problem with that.

IF we are going to use the spreadsheet I insist that the info and instructions about it should be on the first page, so that everybody knows directly what to do to join...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi all, got here from the "my bronze addiction" thread. Have been looking at this model watch for a while so am interested in getting on board.

Struggle to wade through 700+ posts. I'm keen on the 293 bronze with the crown at 9. Now is that a makune dial? What would be really nice is if it could come with the 292 hour hand (it's kind of cathedral in style).

Also to clarify on payment...I'm assuming that PayPal will be fine as that is what they offer on their site.

Good work guys.

Choose ID from the catalog and add yourself to the list with the special comments on the hands

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #752
the IDs force everyone to choose from the given catalog. Once that is done and the list is completed we can send it to vadim in a more standard readable form , that is no problem. Another advantage of the spreadsheet is that then you can apply filters, see how many watches of each configuration there are etc.

However, if you all prefer to use the regular list I have no problem with that.

IF we are going to use the spreadsheet I insist that the info and instructions about it should be on the first page, so that everybody knows directly what to do to join...
Ok I see now, carry on 👍😁

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #753
Can you tell me the final price the bronce 46mm (flat dial) if we’ll reach 50 uds

thanks
That's a good question,and I'm trying to get the answer. I suspect that the price for bronze will stay the same. If we had 50 bronze watches then the price would probably be lower. Does that make sense?

I may be wrong, but I don't think so.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #754

Good work guys.

Bronze 293 with mokume dial is 55 300.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I may be wrong, but I don't think so.

why are you not on the new list yet, dear comrade Admiral at the Conquest of Amazebigs watches?

Do you feel sad?
Do you need a shot of lampredotto to cheer you up?

·
Registered
397 Posts
I think i've done it , I'm on the list... If some kind soul could please check my choice is correct please....I am a computa ilitarette .
I have entered 195-SSM-M-S-L . So that's a 195 (46mm) case, in Stainless steel ,Matt finish, Meteorite dial.Sapphire Crystal with left (9 o,clock) Crown position.....Ohh Ohh and a white second hand.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have one question
-For example, my initial order was
20. RFollia 194-01 CHS meteorite (prefer handwinding)
21. RFollia - Timer RV-1-60N (РВ-1-60Н)
22. RFollia-Коллективная закупка на наручные часы 195АИЖ - Qty1
But I mean, in the "new" system the Pobeda P195 don't know if it's the same 195АИЖ from the group purcahse or is something else.
The timer reference is taken from the Agat factory website list.
I am thinking about deleting my SS meteorite and getting a bronze meteorite instead, or even a 192, but have to think about it. SS handwound already have, but brushed SS with meteorite is really nice. And ordering 4 watches + timer is a little insane from my part... and I would get killed at home...

741 - 760 of 923 Posts