WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

761 - 780 of 923 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Choose ID from the catalog and add yourself to the list with the special comments on the hands
Thanks Neros, all done. I've ordered the Bronze 195 Mokume left crown with sapphire and if possible replace the straight hands with the cathedrals as in the hour hand of the 292. Hopefully they can do that, love that shape. Also just a plain old straight white second hand.

Thanks once again all for organising this... great work. The bank account is not looking forward to this although my bronze watch collection is!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have one question
-For example, my initial order was
20. RFollia 194-01 CHS meteorite (prefer handwinding)
21. RFollia - Timer RV-1-60N (РВ-1-60Н)
22. RFollia-Коллективная закупка на наручные часы 195АИЖ - Qty1
But I mean, in the "new" system the Pobeda P195 don't know if it's the same 195АИЖ from the group purcahse or is something else.
The timer reference is taken from the Agat factory website list.
I am thinking about deleting my SS meteorite and getting a bronze meteorite instead, or even a 192, but have to think about it. SS handwound already have, but brushed SS with meteorite is really nice. And ordering 4 watches + timer is a little insane from my part... and I would get killed at home...
The pobeda is this one

I dont know what watches are those ones you are mentioning, can you please share a link or something?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hello there

Unfortunately I will not be able to purchase one of these watches. Unexpected expenses coming my way make me take this sad decision. Best of luck with the project.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Reactions: tokareva

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ok, so this metorite dial..is it for real? in a 3-400 dollar watch? Guess this has been brought up earlier, but 763 posts here so.... And second: what will happen next when i am on the list? Contact on email? Its hard to keep track of everything in this tread..:)

·
Registered
648 Posts
Ok, so this metorite dial..is it for real? in a 3-400 dollar watch? Guess this has been brought up earlier, but 763 posts here so.... And second: what will happen next when i am on the list? Contact on email? Its hard to keep track of everything in this tread..:)
it's real... and what will happen... good question, I think we just contact the guy from Zlatoust when the list is ready (or when the guy says there's no more time) and then hopefully we get instructions regarding payment etc... btw, shipping should be 2000 or 3000 rubles, I'm not sure, I think it was 2000...

·
Registered
416 Posts
The pobeda is this one
View attachment 15452921

I dont know what watches are those ones you are mentioning, can you please share a link or something?
Hi, The Kirovskie link (Pobeda) was one of the special series done for a group buy
Hope the cyrillic font does not interfer with the link working
best regards

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi, The Kirovskie link (Pobeda) was one of the special series done for a group buy
Hope the cyrillic font does not interfer with the link working
best regards
well, I think as long as vadim knows what you are talking about its all good, so just type the whole denomination into the id cell, that should suffice :)

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
well, I think as long as vadim knows what you are talking about its all good, so just type the whole denomination into the id cell, that should suffice :)
It’s a p195 variant. Put it as a Pobeda p195 and then put the Cyrillic in the comments?

Similar to what I’ve done with this as it’s just another potential variant
POBEDA P195Brass with red star if possible

·
Registered
325 Posts
It looks like there will be additional discount on bronze also when we get to 50, if I understood correctly.

I'm still trying to verify and find out how much.
that would just force me to edit that list of 50 divers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
545 Posts
Only 26 people on the spreadsheet. Hopefully participants add their names and recommit soon. There’s no official “project leader” (other than the esteemed Tok) to fill the list out or track people down so for the good of the communal effort please re-add yourselves to the spreadsheet! Si se puede and all that!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #774
The good news is that I've been able to get a "foothold" on the Vostok forum at watch.ru, so hopefully we can add some comrades to the list soon.

This really is an amazing opportunity, frankly I'm surprised more haven't signed up here on our own forum.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Only 26 people on the spreadsheet. Hopefully participants add their names and recommit soon. There’s no official “project leader” (other than the esteemed Tok) to fill the list out or track people down so for the good of the communal effort please re-add yourselves to the spreadsheet! Si se puede and all that!
If anyone can’t do the spreadsheet and want to be added then let me know and I’ll do it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes, seems about 10 people have been «lost» on the way from «copy/paste» to the online spreadsheet. I only accidentally found out about the new system🤔Maybe someone could compare the old list with the new and transfer the rest of the names. I guess they havent «uncommited» just because a new system is in use..

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Maybe it would be best to lock this thread and start a new one with the spreadsheet and explanation and all the information in the first post.
I agree, now this buying group is quite solid, much more solid than the opportunity that the title of the discussion advocates :-D

(ok, someone is still missing in the new list but we will wake them up at the appropriate time)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Just added myself to the spreadsheet; took longer than expected as I was trying to open it in Firefox and instead of Google just displaying a message to say that won't work it went into an endless (and meaningless) error loop! So; if anyone else is having that issue it appears Google Chrome is required to open the spreadsheet.

Reactions: tokareva

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I would he interested in a titanium version (if the cost is reasonable and if the caseback/crown is also titanium), what would the abbreviation be? And, I don't think there is different finishes on it either. Abbrev: TR - Titanium Regular finish?

761 - 780 of 923 Posts