Registered
31 Posts
Comrades,
I wrote to Vadim.
I gave him a few general questions:
If we can receive additional discount if reach 50 pcs order
If yes how is it better to organize our cooperation for new prices receiving
If it is possible to install red second hand
What type of lume they use. Waiting for reply )

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Comrades,
I wrote to Vadim.
I gave him a few general questions:
If we can receive additional discount if reach 50 pcs order
If yes how is it better to organize our cooperation for new prices receiving
If it is possible to install red second hand
What type of lume they use. Waiting for reply )

You the man!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Comrades,
Vadim is asking, how did I know about this group purchase? Is here any secret? Do we hide that we are organizing here?
As I understood discount for 50 pcs is possible.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Comrades,
Vadim is asking, how did I know about this group purchase? Is here any secret? Do we hide that we are organizing here?
I think there is no secret for sure. He is probably trying to confirm where you heard about this and what is the intention of your contact. May be a better idea to have a quick meeting including one of the initial organizers here. @tokareva

·
Registered
440 Posts
Comrades,
Огромное спасибо!
Hi, you should tell him you are a member of WUS and in the forum this group buy was being discussed.
I apologize for the question, your nickname has something to do with Rus(sia) landro(ver)?
Best regards.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Огромное спасибо!
Hi, you should tell him you are a member of WUS and in the forum this group buy was being discussed.
I apologize for the question, your nickname has something to do with Rus(sia) landro(ver)?
Best regards.
My nickname is associated with my name. My name is Ruslan. -dro is the end like in the name Alehandro. Like Ruslan from Mexico )))))).
And what mean your version (Rus(sia) landro(ver)). I could not understand using translator? Can be Ruslandro considered as something bad?))

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Nothing bad, don't worry;-) It's either a group of Land Rover (car) fans/owners from Russia, or a Russian "Land Rover", which would be the famous Lada Niva.

·
Registered
440 Posts
My nickname is associated with my name. My name is Ruslan. -dro is the end like in the name Alehandro. Like Ruslan from Mexico )))))).
And what mean your version (Rus(sia) landro(ver)). I could not understand using translator? Can be Ruslandro considered as something bad?))
Привет Руслан!
No, no, it's not bad, it's only if you had a Land Rover (car) только если у вас есть машина "лэнд ровер"
Best regards

·
Registered
944 Posts
was looking for the link so that you won't have to - bump

bump for link to the list

·
Registered
573 Posts
Regarding PayPal, there are limits on money transfers that have negatively affected other “projects” in the past and require the use of western union. There are limits PayPal allows even when using friends and family transfer. This is a BIG order. Are we paying Vadim directly or a Zlatoust factory account? We just want to make sure the transaction goes smoothly. I think someone has met and vouched for Vadim so sending to him should not be a problem although there is no protection for a purchased item from PayPal since it is not considered a commercial transaction.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #934 (Edited)
I'm certain we will be paying the Zlatoust factory, please notice that he says "we" which also seems to indicate the factory. We're going to make sure this is a no risk opportunity. By "We're" I mean us here.😂

Edit: Wrong again... more on this subject later.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #935 (Edited)
Comrades, I have a message from the General Director of the Zlatoust factory.

It says they will give us the prices no later than October 10. I somehow missed the date when I received the translation (thank you comrade Odessa) so I probably had comrade Ruslan contact comrade Vadim for nothing, my apologies to comrade Ruslan.

However, I am still somewhat concerned that what we will receive is only the prices for what we have already requested, instead of the prices for 30 divers and 50 divers. We will see.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #938 (Edited)
Regarding PayPal, there are limits on money transfers that have negatively affected other “projects” in the past and require the use of western union. There are limits PayPal allows even when using friends and family transfer. This is a BIG order. Are we paying Vadim directly or a Zlatoust factory account? We just want to make sure the transaction goes smoothly. I think someone has met and vouched for Vadim so sending to him should not be a problem although there is no protection for a purchased item from PayPal since it is not considered a commercial transaction.
Well it turns out that I was completely wrong about paying the factory. 🙄

Comrade Vadim explained it to me this way, and I still don't know what he's talking about. See below...

"Well, the factory will send the watch to a specific person and upon receipt it will be necessary to pay customs duty. If I get paid, then there will be no customs duties upon receipt.

I am waiting for your thoughts."

Edit: Comrade Vadim informed me that Delivery will be guaranteed

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #940
Comrade,
I think you are right. It is answer for exact request.
I'm beginning to think that you're right about the factory not wanting to give the price of potential numbers of watches, but on the other hand, they already gave us the prices for 30. So why should the prices for 50 be so much harder to get? 🤔

921 - 940 of 1566 Posts