WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1401 - 1420 of 1618 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ok, here are the special Damascus divers knives. NICE! 👀
Surprising affordable at 3000 for the short one and 3500 for the long one. Excluding shipping, but I'm trying to find out if we can add them with a watch and get free shipping.

I like the last one, nice...😎

Edit: I think shipping can be included with a watch if I understood correctly.

"If we send a knife and a watch in one parcel, then the delivery will be common. You just need to decide on the modification, short or long."

Comrade Vadim will send the dimensions and comparison pictures later.

This is pretty exciting to me, having such cool utilitarian accessories available from the same factory.

I wonder if we could get a discount for 30 or 50 knives...🤔 😂

View attachment 15498660
View attachment 15498640 View attachment 15498641
its posible get the knive with wood handle?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Comrades I have some pictures of the 295 watches equipped with 195 bezels.
View attachment 15498622

Additionally, comrade Vadim is making knives from the world famous Zlatoust Damascus for customers. He will let us know how much they cost later.

I don't think it's the knife shown below however.

View attachment 15498623
Thanks @tokareva .. You already confirmed and now with pictures is even more clear. 295 with knife looks sweet, apart from dial this is what I imagined when tried to get some clarity earlier.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ok, here are the special Damascus divers knives. NICE! 👀
Surprising affordable at 3000 for the short one and 3500 for the long one. Excluding shipping, but I'm trying to find out if we can add them with a watch and get free shipping.

I like the last one, nice...😎

Edit: I think shipping can be included with a watch if I understood correctly.

"If we send a knife and a watch in one parcel, then the delivery will be common. You just need to decide on the modification, short or long."

Comrade Vadim will send the dimensions and comparison pictures later.

This is pretty exciting to me, having such cool utilitarian accessories available from the same factory.

I wonder if we could get a discount for 30 or 50 knives...🤔 😂

View attachment 15498660
View attachment 15498640 View attachment 15498641

Does anyone know the length of these knives long and short versions?

·
Registered
678 Posts
I am wondering how many of the people talking about titanium being soft have actually owned a titanium watch and which titanium watch that is... Not wanting to start a debate here but, on the contrary to what many of you are saying,the expierence I have had with my Citizen Titanium Pro Diver... It is just much harder to scratch than my steel watches... And I use it as my beater diver! But, of course, it is not pure titanium (I don't think any watch is) and it does have some kind of surface treatment.... But it is my understanding that most titanium watches do have some kind of treatment... (Super-titanium by Citizen, Dia-shield by Seiko and almost every good titanium tool watch from 200$ onwards)...

To be honest, I don't expect the titanium Zlatoust to have any kind of protection though... so maybe it is really prone to scratches as some of you are saying... I just wouldn't generalize the idea of titanium watches being easier to scratch than stainless...
I have a Oris Propilot X that I find a new scratch after every time I wear it. A Helson monobloc titanium Guage that I don't even know where the scratches on the side of the case could have came from. A Maranez Bangla that looks like it went through a meat grind from strap changes and I try to be very careful when I do my strap changes. I can go on with a handful more that I have owned that scratch easily from Steinhart, to Citizen, to Tudor. So I can definitely say I have experience with titanium watches and "have owned a few." They are all light surface scratches that can be rebrushed or blasted back to new but due to slight darker color of titanium I feel they show up and can be seen a lot easier. Google "Do titanium watches scratch easily" and you will find pages and pages talking about it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have a Oris Propilot X that I find a new scratch after every time I wear it. A Helson monobloc titanium Guage that I don't even know where the scratches on the side of the case could have came from. A Maranez Bangla that looks like it went through a meat grind from strap changes and I try to be very careful when I do my strap changes. I can go on with a handful more that I have owned that scratch easily from Steinhart, to Citizen, to Tudor. So I can definitely say I have experience with titanium watches and "have owned a few." They are all light surface scratches that can be rebrushed or blasted back to new but due to slight darker color of titanium I feel they show up and can be seen a lot easier. Google "Do titanium watches scratch easily" and you will find pages and pages talking about it.
yep, ok, I guess is just about the watch itself then.. I always associate titanium watches with surface treatment, but you clearly demonstrated that there are plenty of good titanium watches without treatment. Thank you!

·
Registered
52 Posts
The knives come with a black leather scabbard.
View attachment 15498743

I didn't notice it has a Zlatoust logo, now I absolutely have to have it.
View attachment 15498750
is the leather knife holder (or whatever it is called, please don't mind my english) included? aren't there any custom problems when importing a knife? I owuld be interested in one too... ot looks awesome!

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,414
is the leather knife holder (or whatever it is called, please don't mind my english) included? aren't there any custom problems when importing a knife? I owuld be interested in one too... ot looks awesome!
Yes, it's included. I've never heard of a knife being an issue with customs before but I guess it depends on your location, it seems unlikely to me however unless every restaurant in Spain uses domestically produced cutlery. 😂

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,415

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Ok, here are the special Damascus divers knives. NICE!

I like the last one, nice...

Could you ask about the size (possibly in centimeters or inches, if it's not too much trouble ...) of the short and long?

I suspect they are calibrated to the measures of the 192 and therefore not suitable for sharpening pencils, unfortunately

·
Registered
269 Posts
Should note that this is stainless steel Damascus, not high carbon. Important not to confuse the two as performance and the way the pattern reflects in light (not the kind in photos but in true life) is different. I can't comment about this steel, never having seen it, but generally speaking, those expecting the patterns they see lit up in the photos may not get that. In my experience, and I've collected knives for decades, stainless Damascus never quite has the same dramatic quality as high carbon steel Damascus. But true, you can't go wrong with the price.

1401 - 1420 of 1618 Posts