WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1441 - 1460 of 1618 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,442
What a bunch of dipshits.
Well I definitely question their technical climbing skills 😂
However I was impressed with the strength of the knife, especially with dragging the car, I noticed that the wheels weren't turning.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Well I definitely question their technical climbing skills 😂
However I was impressed with the strength of the knife, especially with dragging the car, I noticed that the wheels weren't turning.
While I am a long time knife collector, really I'm here for a rather special Russian watch. Any news about the 195 Titanium? Its ok if they can't do it, I'll catch it another time.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,444
While I am a long time knife collector, really I'm here for a rather special Russian watch. Any news about the 195 Titanium? Its ok if they can't do it, I'll catch it another time.
Not yet but I'll see if I can hurry up the reply. Please remain patient.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,445
It looks like things are really slowing down regarding requests for watches. Can someone please update the list to submit it to Vadim? It might be better to just submit the additional watches that aren't on the list we have already sent to avoid any confusion.

·
Registered
995 Posts
It looks like things are really slowing down regarding requests for watches. Can someone please update the list to submit it to Vadim? It might be better to just submit the additional watches that aren't on the list we have already sent to avoid any confusion.
Do you have an oversight which orders were on the list when you sent it? Maybe someone could then make a new spreadsheet (I can't, I can only fill them out, got no time to learn it right now) with just the new orders from that point on... Btw, would 01.11.2020 be okay as payment date, or does it have to be sooner?

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,447 (Edited)
Do you have an oversight which orders were on the list when you sent it? Maybe someone could then make a new spreadsheet (I can't, I can only fill them out, got no time to learn it right now) with just the new orders from that point on... Btw, would 01.11.2020 be okay as payment date, or does it have to be sooner?
I will try to find the list I have already sent so we can find out how many were added after that.

I guess that date is ok. I think a lot of people are anxious to pay including myself, but I have a feeling that comrade Vadim wants to have the watches ready to be shipped after payment is made.

Edit: Here is the list I sent to Vadim on October 9. I will try to figure out how many have been added after that.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,450
Comrades, I'm a little concerned about this thing getting out of control. Can someone who knows where the list is go over it and make sure are up to date with the later participants. I'm totally confused. Thank you.

I'm pretty sure everyone who requested a watch was added, but I don't know where the list is. I think I only need to know what they ordered after I sent the list on the 10th.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,451
Okay, so if we want to change or bezel options to the 195 what do we do?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Comrade, have you made the adjustment to your bezel choice on the list? I'm assuming that we will have the opportunity to make sure the order is right when we pay, but I prefer to have the official order list 100% correct to avoid delays etc.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for reminding me, comrade @tokareva. I've been traveling haven't gotten around to responding. I'd like a 195 with meteorite dial.

I'm also confused about the list (including which is the definitive list), so I haven't added myself to it.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,454
Thanks for reminding me, comrade @tokareva. I've been traveling haven't gotten around to responding. I'd like a 195 with meteorite dial.

I'm also confused about the list (including which is the definitive list), so I haven't added myself to it.
Great, we need to know if you want the crown at 3 or 9 please. Thanks

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,456 (Edited)
Link to the list

@tokareva sent an earlier version with fewer names to Vadim, we just have to see who has been included since and send a list with the new names ( or let Vadim figure out who has been added, can't be that hard, he'll just compare the old and new list)
Did I send a list with names? That's great news if I did. For some reason I thought I only sent the list of watches needed, that would make figuring out what we need a lot more confusing.

Edit: I found where I did indeed send Vadim the spreadsheet on Sept.28 so that's great news. Thank you comrade Ligavesh!

·
Registered
35,398 Posts
Did I send a list with names? That's great news if I did. For some reason I thought I only sent the list of watches needed, that would make figuring out what we need a lot more confusing.

Edit: I found where I did indeed send Vadim the spreadsheet on Sept.28 so that's great news. Thank you comrade Ligavesh!
It was just case and dial types, if you sent this list:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,458 (Edited)
It was just case and dial types, if you sent this list:

Yes, I sent that one also. Is it possible for you or whoever made it to update it at this time. Thank you!

Wait, don't update the list just tell me how many more cases etc. we need please. It should be a lot less confusing to just make an additional list of the new arrivals if you don't mind. Thank you.

·
Registered
35,398 Posts
Yes, I sent that one also. Is it possible for you or whoever made it to update it at this time. Thank you!

Wait, don't update the list just tell me how many more cases etc. we need please. It should be a lot less confusing to just make an additional list of the new arrivals if you don't mind. Thank you.
Only 59-62 were added since last list:

195CHS stainless steel, dial meteorite - 1 piece
195ChSB bronze, dial meteorite - 2 pieces
195ChSB bronze, дамасская damascus dial - 1 piece

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,460
Only 59-62 were added since last list:

195CHS stainless steel, dial meteorite - 1 piece
195ChSB bronze, dial meteorite - 2 pieces
195ChSB bronze, дамасская damascus dial - 1 piece