Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, today it is just one year Suunto surprised the market with her Ambit2
...and at the same time the "forth-coming" Ambit1 became a watch with no real development (the so-called upgrade some months later was just an "alibi" for Suunto, I think cause after it NOTHING happened.
I fought for a better treatment and I hoped till the end of last year Suunto would offer a fair upgrading - at least for the buyers who sold their Ambit1 in 2013 ... nothing happened :( Nearly one thousand owners of the Ambit1 in Suuntos Movescount ... no reason for Suunto to react positively.
Now the year is over.
I will stop my complaints against Suunto. May this company be successful in future ...
Sorry to all the people here who were angry about my repeatings ... but no sorry for the Suunto people who were responsible for developing the Ambit1 cause THEY did a big mistake that a high-price watch ended one(!) year later just regarding memory power.
Good running to all of you!
Joachim alias JoggWithoutDog alias JoggWithoutAmbit

·
Registered
14,018 Posts
I'll believe it when I see it. You have done this "cry for attention" before. This is borderline disruptive behavior. You have been warned repeatedly, publicly and privately. You have said your peace over and over. Let it go or receive administrative sanctions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
140 Posts
I really hope this would be the end. What is mentioned above and countless times before is just one opinion of one man, among many others. I wish to tell what I did when Ambit2 came up. I bought it! And sold the Ambit1. Even though there are no such propreties in 2 compared to 1 that I would have needed. Just bought it mostly for fun. And I didn't need to cry at any stage of process, not in private nor in public.

During latest years, there has not been any indication of Suunto or any of its official representatives reading these pages of this forum. I don't think writing here is one of the most efficient methods if trying to speak to the company.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Can you believe that a company such as Suunto had the nerve to turn out a new and improved product in a subsequent year? If we use the logic of Joggwithoutdog, either companies should not continue to improve their product or even better, all future improvements should be made available for free to past customers. Therefore, I should contact Mazda and tell them that my mother deserves a new car because they have really made some keen updates in the last 10 years. That would save my sister and me quite a chunk of money. Technology is obsolete by the time it is in your hands, enjoy what you have now and get over it.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Can you believe that a company such as Suunto had the nerve to turn out a new and improved product in a subsequent year? If we use the logic of Joggwithoutdog, either companies should not continue to improve their product or even better, all future improvements should be made available for free to past customers. Therefore, I should contact Mazda and tell them that my mother deserves a new car because they have really made some keen updates in the last 10 years. That would save my sister and me quite a chunk of money. Technology is obsolete by the time it is in your hands, enjoy what you have now and get over it.
Do you think Apple will take my original iPhone and give me a free iPhone 5S?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Guys, believe me, I'm totally with you on this matter, but you're beating a dead horse. Let's do the right thing and let this thread sink into the abyss of page 2 :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Think how annoyed this bloke must have been when they just kept on bringing out new models year after year. He was so annoyed, he stubbornly held on to his original purchase right up until his death! Although he never managed to get a free update, the manufacturer did recognise his tenacity after a number of years :)

·
Registered
14,018 Posts
Ok fellas. Enough said. Let's get back to our Suuntos.

Peace!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.