WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, it's me, Peter Gunny from Gunny Straps... here I wanna offer some of my straps...

Jet Black Serie

Price: $134.99 include standard buckle.
Thickness: approx. 5mm on padded area and thin down to around 3mm on holes area.
Style: Elegant vintage, very dark grey color, similar to grey Asso.
Availability of material: Available
Waterproof: Never been tested.

Oranje NATO Strap
Price: $85, include buckle.
Style: NATO with vintage thin orange-tan leather, very soft. Color is bright orange-tan with patina, so irresistible.
Availability of material: Available.

Black NATO Strap
Price: $85, include buckle.
Style: NATO with vintage thin black leather, dry feel, and very soft. Color is not too dark/deep black, a bit dusty like a very old black leather that's abandoned for years. Its good with either Ecru or Grey stitch as shown as some pics below, tell me stitching color that you prefer. Black stitch is also okay, or even white.

Multicolore Canvas

Price: $116.99, include buckle.
Style: vintage and distressed canvas with many color choices.
Please tell me the color number# when you order.

AP Dark Gold (Lizzard)
Price: $164.99 without buckle.
I will make the strap to fit your original buckle, so just tell me what kind of buckle that you're gonna use with this strap, or you can also buy buckle from me for +$17 but it's gonna be generic tang buckle.

AP Black Lizzard
Price: $164.99 without buckle.
I will make the strap to fit your original buckle, so just tell me what kind of buckle that you're gonna use with this strap, or you can also buy buckle from me for +$17 but it's gonna be generic tang buckle.You can also request to change stitch color, maybe to yellow, blue, white, gold, grey, or orange.

Megalania Lizard
Price: $134.99 (panerai normal shape), incl standard buckle, or $164.99 for Bell n Ross flair shaped.
Style: Like very old lizard skin, found on old haunted abandoned house, dusty.
Availability of material: Always check before order.

Please email me to [email protected] to order it, I can do custom order, custom size, custom everything, even for different watches than what I showed here.
And visit my web: Gunny Straps - Handmade Straps for more choices.

Enjoy!.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts