WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi, Gang!

For today, a kind of "newly" acquired find from The Bay: this SEIKO CHRONOGRAPH with gray dial and TT jubilee bracelet (7T92-OWG8); I bid on this impulsively, thinking "there's no way I'll win this" type of attitude; to my surprise, I won and so far it has turned out to be a very clean, attractive piece. All chronograph functions perform as they should.dave:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Great looking watch! You don't normally see gray and gold together but I think it actually looks pretty cool. And I love the jubilee.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANK YOU, Gang, for the kind words; I agree with you on many levels -- lack of gray dialed watches, a good looking specimen, great looking jubilee bracelet -- with dual sided "gold" jubilee links -- something I'm not accustomed to seeing on these types of jubilee bracelets.

dave

A SHOT OF THE TWO SIDED JUBILEE LINKS:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANK YOU, Gang, for the kind words; I agree with you on many levels -- lack of gray dialed watches, a good looking specimen, great looking jubilee bracelet -- with dual sided "gold" jubilee links -- something I'm not accustomed to seeing on these types of jubilee bracelets.

dave

A SHOT OF THE TWO SIDED JUBILEE LINKS:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts