WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Watchuseek forum members,

My name is Mike and I stumbled upon these forums while researching a watch I wanted to buy, the Tisstot T90 Moto GP. Ive only owned one watch for years, a G-Shock G7000K icerc edition. I always wanted to have just one good all around watch and my G-shock fit the bill. But then I saw the Tissot and thought, it would be nice to have a different watch for different situations, so I got one. But then I saw the new icerc frogman g-shock, but there was no more room in the budget...and I really love icerc watches, something about wanting to be a whale scientist and Im a sucker for the light up whale logo.

Long story short, I went over to the "for sale" forum and there I saw BrandonZ's ad selling an icerc frogman that I wanted but couldnt afford new! A few emails and a paypal transfer later, and yesterday the watch arrived. Looks brand spanking new, with the box and all paperwork in mint shape. A big thanks goes out to Brandon, he is a solid honest guy and he gave me a great deal on a watch I really wanted but couldnt afford. Big thubs up For BrandonZ!

This posting is pointless without pics, but I didnt want to wait to post it, and pics will be coming soon. Thats my testimonial, thanks for having this great site!

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome to WUS and welcome to our Public Forum as well.

As you already pointed out:

Have a nice day.

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Welcome to WUS T90!
Hope you visit and post often!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts