WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well if anyone should appreciate this it should be you guys. The Aqua Terra is one of my all time favourites. I've flipped quite a few in my days of unquenchable curiosity and to be among one of those I came back to is something special. This watch is now a pillar in my collection and I'm not sure I'll be able to part with it; That says something more.

The Aqua Terra fills a great niche. Its timeless and classy yet just rugged enough to move from the clinic or board room to streets if you desire. It can take a dunk in the sink or wash the car and yet be worn the same evening with a tux. The all in one nature of this watch is further facilitated by its 20mm lugs. I get constantly renewed appreciation when it shows its versatility on a new strap. It can transform to the occasion from bracelet to hide or any other of the myriad strap choices that complement it. The blue indices contrasted on a cream dial are both bold and sophisticated simultaneously offering depth and liveliness. The mixed finishes, raised indices and unique angles (i.e. lug horns) all exude superior workmanship and design. Even the movement finishing is a pleasure to regard. This one is a keeper for me...

Bracelet

Black Croc (Stowa)

Blue Croc (Chronoswiss)

Honey Ostrich (Camille Fournet)

Dark Brown Croc (OEM)

Light Brown Camel (Stowa)

Peanut Ostrich (Di-Modell)

Dark Brown Alligator (JTR Exotics)

Movement Finishing

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Lovely

·
Registered
168 Posts
I just picked up the same model new from a local dealer the other week (he's had it hidden under his shelf for years apparently) and I have to agree! At least on the versatility of the design anyway. I can't provide the best review since mine's been with Omega getting serviced/regulated for most of the time I've owned it. It did sit on a shelf untouched for half a decade after all. Can't wait to get it back though!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Right after I purchased my Speedmaster, I started looking for my next watch. I quickly realized that the Blue/White AT may be the most versatile watch possible.

I love everything about it.

I am so jealous.

·
Premium Member
7,260 Posts
Great watch, great photos and great straps! Makes me miss my 2503.33! One of my all-time favorite Omegas. Hope you get to enjoy yours for many years to come. |>

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
A great looking watch. One of my favorite ATs with great combination of colour and hands

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Lovey indeed. How old is it? All the new ones have those aweful lined dials.
Awful lined dials???? Seriously???

I beg to differ.

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Stunning watch, one of the nicest Omegas out there.

·
Registered
316 Posts
White dial and blue hands/makers are so beautifully. :-!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thanks for terrific pics of a terrific watch. It's tricky, but I think this is the watch I covet the most (at least as a semi-realistic possibility).

1 - 20 of 40 Posts