WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I were at the Jewellers this afternoon looking at tennis bracelets for her, on the occasion of our upcoming wedding anniversary. We managed to find one that she liked, and I wandered over to the watches... Well, this Jeweller is also an Omega AD that I've had a nice relationship with and, after a little negotiation, my wife insisted that I should have this as a memento of our years together:

I've been a fan of this watch for several years, and I'm really looking forward to enjoying it for many years to come. The fact that it represents our relationship makes it more special. Thanks Honey!

Thanks for looking,
Wallace

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
My jaw dropped when i saw it was the Great White! Congratulations on the new pickup!

I can't even remember the last time i even saw a Great White at an AD

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My jaw dropped when i saw it was the Great White! Congratulations on the new pickup!

I can't even remember the last time i even saw a Great White at an AD
Thanks mate... They're getting rarer than hen's teeth and when I saw it, fresh and sparkling-new, it was coming home with me ;-)
-wjb

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
853 Posts
Are the hour/minute hands black or silver? Either way, HOT!!!:p

·
6,880 Posts
Sounds like a keeper (the wife and the watch). Congrats!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Did you jump up and down and then gave the missus a huge hug right there in the store? I know I would have. What a great surprise!

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
What a find! Congrats!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts