WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I have an unusual Stowa watch and I would like to know from which year it can be and what model it is.
Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I don't want to disappoint you,

but that's not a rare watch at all.
It is a so called 'pendant watch' and was worn by women around their neck on a thin chain.
The watch is driven by a quartz movement and it was made around the late Seventies / early Eighties of the last century.
If it doesn't run, replace the battery or remove the old battery at least. Otherwise the movement could be damaged by leaking acid,

Volker

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

It is a so called 'pendant watch' and was worn by women around their neck on a thin chain.
The watch is driven by a quartz movement and it was made around the late Seventies / early Eighties of the last century.
If it doesn't run, replace the battery or remove the old battery at least. Otherwise the movement could be damaged by leaking acid,

Volker

Volker
Thank you for your response :).I described the watch as unusual because I have not found a similar watch anywhere on the Internet.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I don't collect quartz watches but mechanical watches only.
Pendant watches, 30 mm diameter and bigger:

Left corner in top line:

Pendant watches, 29 mm diameter and smaller:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for your answer. You have a beautiful collection of watches <3.

It turns out that my very long time lay in the wet and the whole mechanism is to be replaced.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts