WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to add a couple of ana/dig G's to the rotation. What are people's favorite resin band ana/dig watches and what are people's favorite ana/dig watches with a metal or composite bracelet?

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They both look terrific. The 1500, in particular, looks very sharp. Great pics!

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I'm not really a fan of ana/digis, but for looks I like the G-100. It's not a good choice for digital functions, but if it's primarily just for telling the time, it's great.

I like the AW-582 also (that and the G-100 are the only ana/digi G-Shocks I have), though I prefer the normal display version.

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Like Lexxorcist, I'd go for the basic G-100 and the very stylish AW-582 - but I've actually given up on ana-digis because they just don't work as well as standard analogue or digital.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I use the one below as a beater and believe it or not, it's not only my only ana/digi watch but the most accurate of all my G shocks. It hardly seems to alter from my atomic M5600, very weird :think:.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Like Lexxorcist, I'd go for the basic G-100 and the very stylish AW-582 - but I've actually given up on ana-digis because they just don't work as well as standard analogue or digital.

dudes right !!!! its more than a ana than a dogo. i like the 1500 mainly because the deepdish design :-!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I agree, that's why all 6 of my G's are digital. I'd love to find one that works really well for me, but so far no luck...

I tried the GW1500, it is very cool-looking but did not fit on my wrist well at all. It was not comfortable and I didn't find it easy to read the exact time. As much as I wanted to like it, it had to go.

I also tried the G100. This one fit me very well, I found it to feel similar to the G2300 which is one of my favorites.

Unfortunately, a side-effect of having several watches with different modules is that the buttons for certain functions are at different positions, and I kept accidently adjusting the minutes hand on the watch and then having to correct it (which is very tedious).

Overall, I liked the watch but sold it since it was not getting worn. If I ever get another I would go for the one with the yellow hand and lettering.

Just my $.02, YMMV. Good Luck!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Don't overlook the AWG-500. If I had a camera I'd post a pic. They seem to be scarce on the forum.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Same here. Too bad though. The G-100 is the only G-Shock ana-digi I ever really liked. Well....... other than the Gaussman, but I don't own one of those.
I love the Gaussman, but I wanted to try a more "modern" ana/dig. I'll mull over the suggestions in this thread. Thanks for the help and all the great pics, guys.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I've got the GW1500 and really like it.
I guess the only time it's a bother is 6 A.M., 6 P.M. and every half past the hour. ;-)

Other than that :-!

·
Registered
19 Posts
sory for disturbing!, but can someone tell me how is the lume on GW 1500?:thanks its a realy nice piece! (growing on me:p)

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
sory for disturbing!, but can someone tell me how is the lume on GW 1500?:thanks its a realy nice piece! (growing on me:p)

for one thing the lume sucks. not like seiko lume. but u have 2 LEDs at 3 and 9 position. also, the LED are meant for the ana than the digi.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts