WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm an ana-digi (analog-digital) freak. I've owned six (yes, 6) Aerospaces over time, two B-1's, an Airwolf, the venerable TAG Aquaracer Chronotimer, etc.

Over the years, I've ended up with a closet full ("fool?") of these.

Time to let some others enjoy these!

Up first: The Concorde Saratoga Ana-Digi. This has the SAME movement as the TAG Aquaracer Chronotimer! Two timezones, two alarms, chronograph, timer, full (leap-year-aware!) calendar, etc.

It has a rubber strap that is lightly venilla scented. Importantly, the strap does NOT need to be cut to adjust its length. The buckle is a deployant type. Sapphire crystal. It's very comfortable on the wrist and looks quite sharp. Size ~41mm. Condition is NM.

concord-1.jpg

concord-2.jpg

concord-3.jpg

My price: $485 shipped and of course paypal fee included, in the US.

Next: A Raymond Weil that also has the SAME movement as the TAG Aquaracer Chronotimer! Two timezones, two alarms, chronograph, timer, full (leap-year-aware!) calendar, etc.

It is on an SS bracelet that has a butterfly deployant buckle, all links included. Very high quality watch. Sapphire crystal, of course. ~44mm. Condition is NM.

weil-1.jpg

weil-2.jpg

weil-3.jpg

My price: Also $485 shipped and of course paypal fee included, in the US.

Last up is the much-loved Tissot T-Touch Navigator. The T-Touch has a cult-like following, as you know. True to Tissot, it's a heck of a nice watch. It has a set of functions geared towards the world traveler, including a multi-timezone mode that's just downright cool! With it, you can look up the local time by city, and then "swap" the time with the current time, or back again.

It comes on an unused Tissot strap with deployant buckle. The crystal is sapphire. The condition is NM. This is the bargain of the litter, IMHO.

tissot-1.jpg

tissot-2.jpg

tissot-3.jpg

My price is $275 for this watch, delivered in the US and paypal included (again, of course).

All my prices are set to sell items rapidly. In other words, these are good deals!

Many references are available for me. I have lots of friends in the watch community.

I'm located in Atlanta, GA and will entertain local pickup with an appropriate discount for the funds you save me by so doing.

Best,
Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts