WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
The STP1-11 movement choice over the SII NH35 sure changes things ! It will also reduce the original thickness now, I believe.

From reports, it should be a great movement ...... pity Borealis didn't use it in the up-coming Bull Shark !

That would have been awesome !

Regards,

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Latest update on the proposed Cascais dive watch ....

Originally slated to come with the SII NH35, after obtaining some samples, and in-put and feedback from members in the Forum, the Cascais will now come with a Swiss made STP1-11 !

This movement can now be found in the Zodiac Heritage Sea Wolf and Super Sea Wolf, among a few others.

Also, there will be a second choice of Pencil hands, as well as the originally proposed Cathederal hands.

The Cascais will be offered with the X1 Grade lume, which is the highest grade of Super Luminova, in C3 X1 and C1 X1 for the various models.
I'll take a C.2 with Date and Pencil hands please.

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
I will take the black w/gilt and brown, both with pencil hands. These 2 design makes the most sense to me.

But the big circle hourly indices at 2,3,4,5,7,8,10,11 are driving me nuts. o|

Frankly speaking, I am already tired of my Rolex 114060 maxi dots ... :-(

·
Registered
263 Posts
I like it. White dial for sure. And I am going against the grain and saying I like the cathedral hands. Prefer this design on the nato and like the 6 o clock date. I must be going against the grain of almost everyone posting here. Lol. Not enough white dial micros these days it seema which is what has me most excited about this one.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
608 Posts
I like it. White dial for sure. And I am going against the grain and saying I like the cathedral hands. Prefer this design on the nato and like the 6 o clock date. I must be going against the grain of almost everyone posting here. Lol. Not enough white dial micros these days it seema which is what has me most excited about this one.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I'm actually wanting the white dial/cathedral hands/date option version.

·
Registered
608 Posts

·
Registered
7,991 Posts

·
Registered
6,131 Posts
I need that black with gold accents in my life. I betcha the white one will be best seller like the White Sea Dragons and white Piranhas.

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
Sorry, mate .....

The Black with Gold accents model has been dropped from the line -up !

Regards,
Yup, too bad, imho, it was dropped. Either Borealis thinks that gilt hands and dial are reserved for vintage inspired Bull Shark, or maybe it is because of the feedbacks from the Borealis forum. :think:

Anyway, I think it will be a popular model. :)

Reactions: Watches503

·
Registered
624 Posts
I like the relatively clutter free dial. With the movement selection change & double domed sapphire this is pretty good for $385 + free courier.

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
I like the relatively clutter free dial. With the movement selection change & double domed sapphire this is pretty good for $385 + free courier.
I agree too.

Would like to place an order, but big round hour indices is stopping me. :(

But the case/lug shape is quite attractive, at least to me. Plus I would like to know whether the C3 X1 lume is better than Seiko Monster lume, or not.

Anyway, I might change my mind in October. Until then I will know. :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts

Pre-order early bird price is $385, with $192.50 up front, but where did you get that free courier ?

Courier is $45 from what I understand ?

Regards,

21 - 40 of 86 Posts