WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,567 Posts
They both are international, but the second just had the incomplete number. The letters behind the 4 usually only refer to the location it is sold (ER = Europe). Rarely there can be extra ciphers and letters indicating a secondary base color or variation of a color (like -2A and -2B for light blue and dark blue).

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The g9300rd-4 is the us version. I know with other models different countries have different features....rather it be a carbon fiber strap or different crystal and so on.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I already have a couple g9300....should i continue on with the red or go for the rangeman?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Iv looked more Into those 2 models and for some reason the European one is going for like 40 bucks cheaper...

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Not the model, the seller has it for less. The features are exactly the same. The only one with differences is the GW9300. Carbon fiber reinforced straps and atomic reception.
The GW9400 rangeman is based on the 9300 mudman body but is taller to accommodate the Triple sensors. Just a heads up: only the Japanese version of the Rangeman has carbon fiber straps. Otherwise no differences.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts