WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered an Android Divemaster Silverjet 500 just like this one:

I'm really excited to try it out since it's got the new Miyota 9015 movement in it. I spoke to a rep at Android and they told me that they regulate all their automatic watches to be within 5 sec/day accuracy. Pretty impressive if true!

I'm curious what others have experienced either with Android Watches or the Miyota 9015 movement. I've read all the specs I'm just curious what peoples' personal experiences are with them.

I'm a real lover of big dive watches, I'm hopeful that this Android will live up to the standards of my other auto divers (Deep Blue, Bernhardt, Orient, Seiko, etc).

·
Registered
542 Posts
I love Android watches. They give so much value, and I love the designs. He are a few of mine.

Android Predator w/ETA 2824 with sapphire front & back

Android Divemaster Enforcer w/ETA 2824 with sapphire front & back

Android Divemaster Enforcer mechanical. Seagull TY3600 Mineral crystal

Enjoy your Silverjet. It looks like another winner.

·
Registered
542 Posts
It smells of POWERFUL.

But ......... How deep is that dial???
Not exactly sure, but it's very deep. That's the best part about the watch to me.

Here are a couple that may show the depth a little better.

You can notice in the two side by side shot how different the depth is between the two.

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
The 9015 inside my Remora has been extremely accurate so far, typically +1-3 seconds / day. I'm sure Benarus regulate them, as this is way inside the specs.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I would like to try out some of the Android divers because I think Wing really designs some nice watches...but until he adds both a lume pip and a lume reference on the second hand of his dive watches, I can't try them.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I would like to try out some of the Android divers because I think Wing really designs some nice watches...but until he adds both a lume pip and a lume reference on the second hand of his dive watches, I can't try them.
I like the looks and the specifications of the Androids too, but have never seen one in the wild just photos.
Any idea what the lume is like in comparison to Seiko or Citizen?
I'm a lume freak, and poor loom on a watch is a deal breaker for me.
francobollo

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My Silverjet 500 came in today. WOW is this thing huge! I've never owned a 50mm timepiece, and the size of it really did surprise me. This watch makes my Deep Blue OD500 feel like a ladies watch, lol.

It was pretty easy to size (the bracelet has pins not screws). I'm very happy with the finish and design of this watch. Looks great on the wrist and the blue dial is really nice!

In a few days I'll post pics and a review of it's performance. So far I'm very pleased. Nice BIG watch!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I recently purchased the Android Powerjet LE, great watch. I don't know how the lume compares to the Seiko or Citizen, but I think the lume is very good. I can easily read the time thorughout the nite, until I get up in the morning.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts