WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not a huge fan of the company, however it appears that the website has deep discounted all watches with "Final Markdowns" I had heard rumors that Wing was selling (Getting bought out) of the Android name by Google. No idea if that is true.

Anyone know what is going on?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Wing Liang is leaving Evine, formerly known as ShopHq.
Looks like he is having gigantic firesales right now.

A lot of speculation about this.
Some say it's because of the "android" trademark lawsuit and Wing has stated that he just wants to get back to creating and designing more.
Who knows?
His sales are your gains, though, and if you are an Android aficionado, now is the time to scoop up some deals.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
I think he said he'd be back in August ... and August is no more. Probably a lot more info (or speculation) on his whereabouts and the brand on boards more dedicated to collecting their stuff. I have not seen much in affordables or fashion watches here.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
I hope all is well with with Mr. Liang and Android Watches. Wing is a hard working man that dedicated to his brand. It was regular for him to monitor forums to make sure his customers are happy and he would take care of issues personally.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I still receive e-mails from Android.

Most of their stuff is being sold on Amazon. This is probably remaining stock.
There also still appears to be models advertised as available directly from them as well as straps and accessories on the e-mails.

The e-mails also state that they are open again to receive any repair business and supposedly, Wing is going to be back with a revamped, (and maybe re-named) line that will be bigger and better than what they were.

I hope that they come back and I wish them the best. Wing seems to be a genuine aficionado with excellent customer service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts