WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow members! :D

I have recently inherited a Angelus Chronodato, and was wondering what one of those might be worth? ( not that i wan´t to sell, more to satisfy my own curiosity... ) also what it might cost to service one??

ps. does anyone know where to buy a cool leather band to the watch, like one made out of crocodile??
pss. the watch is at home, so I have linked a picture of the model, in the same condition as mine.

https://www.google.dk/search?q=chro...ideo-og-et-kig-paa-et-brugt-vintageur;670;445

Thanks for the help :D

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
Welcome...We can't value your watch...Sorry.
For a strap, just google Croc. watch straps, you'll find hundreds.
For service,Don't know where you live...So Google Watch repair your area/country.
Good luck..

·
Moderator Emeritus
55,907 Posts
We on WUS tend not to give evaluations. You will find reasons why reading the stickies on our Vintage and Pocket Watches Forum.
Regarding straps you might flick through our Strap & Bracelet Forum. You may also check our list of sponsors, most of them sell croc straps. A light brown ostrich strap might work as well.

Repair: costs are conditional to the place you live, to the abailability of parts, to what needs to be done.

Since your watch is a vintage one I will move your thread to the more suitable forum.

·
Registered
13,447 Posts
Hi and welcome
GREAT and quite valuable piece.
Do an advanced search on Ebay, include completed listings and world wide.

That will give you a very close idea to its value

Regards

·
Registered
244 Posts
Lovely piece!
Hard to put specific values on vintage pieces but I'd say you wouldn't be hard pressed into getting 2k+ for it.
Hope that helps but as others above have stated, advanced search on eBay and browsing through other Internet sales will give you a more specific reference point.
Wear it in good health :)

·
Registered
13,447 Posts
Lovely piece!
Hard to put specific values on vintage pieces but I'd say you wouldn't be hard pressed into getting 2k+ for it.
Do we give appraisals on WUS?

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
19,637 Posts
Do we give appraisals on WUS?
It is not forbidden, but as moderators, we do stress that any estimates given without personally seeing the watch and the state it is in will be subject to confidence limits ranging between ca. 10 and 1000% of the value of the estimate!

(Or alternatively, for the non-statistically minded: a simple estimate thus provided without further explanations and qualifiers isn't really worth the time spent typing it into the computer.....)

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
13,447 Posts
It is not forbidden, but as moderators, we do stress that any estimates given without personally seeing the watch and the state it is in will be subject to confidence limits ranging between ca. 10 and 1000% of the value of the estimate!

(Or alternatively, for the non-statistically minded: a simple estimate thus provided without further explanations and qualifiers isn't really worth the time spent typing it into the computer.....)

Hartmut Richter
Ah, OK Hartmut understand.

Sorry
a

1 - 9 of 9 Posts