WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
another watch has caught my eye so the anonimo is offered for sale. this watch is in excellent-plus condition,Zero scratches or dings,only swirls at most. included is the anonimo rubber box,white outer box,expired warranty card,anonimo product catalogue,and a total of 6 straps. the blk anonimo kodiak strap w/anonimo buckle,pictured on the watch is a blk strapmasters strap,there are also 2 carbon fiber straps,1 w/white stitching & 1 w/yellow stitching,a toscana cognac strap & a strap culture tan strap.all straps include buckles. paypal is preferred, i will absord fees. insured & shipped for $995. this watch is really in fine condition, and would not be for sale had i not spotted something else i wish to have.

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
watch has sold...

thank you watchuseek !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts