WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Please help me take the plunge. I'm considering acquiring a Bronze Polluce in new condition. Please share your thoughts, perspective, opinions, and feedback on Anonimo as a brand and the Bronze Polluce model.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Guys,

Please help me take the plunge. I'm considering acquiring a Bronze Polluce in new condition. Please share your thoughts, perspective, opinions, and feedback on Anonimo as a brand and the Bronze Polluce model.
I just got the bronce Polluce two weeks ago. I love the look and feel of the watch. I have Panerais, Omegas, and Rolex, and the Anonimos (I also have the OxPro Zulu Time) feel great on my wrist, and they're very different.

Get it, you won't be sorry.

Ron Rosenberg
San Fancisco

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I've never actually handled a Bronze Polluce, but they sure look great in photos.

More generally as a brand, when I think Anonimo, I think big, bold, beautiful and unique. I also think of their first rate case work - often combining sand-blasted, satin, and polished finishes. Excellent straps, both the water proof Kodiak leather and Anonimo rubber. Limited production. Fantastic history.

On the other hand, if I have one complaint about Anonimo, it would be the lack of AR coating on the crystals. Most watches at this price-point will have AR coating at least on the inside of the crystal, but Anonimo, for whatever reason, has little or no AR coating. :think:

-FLX

·
Banned
164 Posts
I agree about the AR coating and i am going to ask why not. I now have a technical contact at Anonimo so we will hear it from them directly.
I love my Bronze Polluce and at present, it is on bright orange silicone. Very different!

·
Registered
888 Posts
This is mind reading! I raised the same point yesterday during a coffee chat with a representative from Anonimo.

·
Registered
264 Posts
try and search the forum.

I can especially recommend looking at the pics made by Nalu featuring the bronze polluce catching the sunset in the ice :-!

Once you seen those pics you will be hooked

1 - 7 of 7 Posts