WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
14,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's Anonimo photo day! Here are some photo shoots of a few of the more interesting 2011 models. What better watch to start with than the controversial Carbon Diver where it is compared to the Sailor Diver, which I believe is the same case.
Is your reaction to this watch similar to when it was more informally shot at Basel 2011?

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Seriously, Rob did you have to post this?!??!

These photo's are amazing! Pls email me details on pricing!

I'm not fully comitting, but WOW! These photos are so good they might have changed my mind...

Thanks for the Kobold (still got it)!

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,582 Posts
Not a fan of carbon fiber, but this looks better than the initial photo. The profile looks a little strange.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
These photos definitely look a lot better then the initial shots, but I still don't see it ever being a purchase of mine. I'm not a fan of the cf weave they've used, and am not generally a fan of cf on watches period.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Thanks Rob for the great pictures... How awesome if would be only like the last two pictures...all Black... I never seen before a timepiece with an external CF parts like the Bezel on this one.

Sun light is not friendly with a CF and can cause a heavy damage... I experience this Sun Burn on CF automobile parts.

Who knows may be Anonimo has applied something on the CF part on the Bezel.

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Confirms initial impressions--looks as ugly now as the day it was born. I'd take the Sailor over the Carbon any day, though the last two with the all black dial show promise--just lose the CF bezel--in other words, lose the Carbon Fiber altogether.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I like CF when it's done right...but this is not a good example of it in my opinion. Looks so very cheap. I work with CF daily, and I love the look...not on this one though.
Thanks for posting the pics though ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts