WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
program/software use to design the watches? a long time wanted to ask about it.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
From their site: "In our laboratories in Florence, Anonimo use state of the art instruments and computers that allow us to implement in house design and production plans of our watches. AutoCAD drawing systems coupled with our unique and proven scheduling system allows us to maximize production and talents of our watchmakers by taking advantage of technology."

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
so they draw first in paper and then they use the classical AutoCad.

As iacn see the autocad is powerfull tool to make and watches except engines and houses :) am i right?

i ask because someother barnds use Solidwork tools and Polysoft to make watches but anonimo use autocad?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so every watchmaking company has the autocad to create their wathes.the conclusion is that anonimo use cad and no other program.ok

i mention to design watch not to create.creation is the second step.or through the cad can design the models?

it's easy to make watch in autocad.if i start now?

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
so every watchmaking company has the autocad to create their wathes.the conclusion is that anonimo use cad and no other program.ok

i mention to design watch not to create.creation is the second step.or through the cad can design the models?

it's easy to make watch in autocad.if i start now?
Obviously it's not as simple as moving a mouse around, Autocad is a very serious complex bit of software, once mastered though, is indispensable for engineering. But, just think of all the little designs and measurements you need to make for all the little edges and corners of a watch case. Again, they'd probably have a bunch of templates ready to use for their watches so most of what they do is tweaking things here and there. But, doing anything from scratch on Autocad is no joke.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok thanks for the infos.

Something last. do i have to make post for europpean prices of anonimo or can someone post here the prices? the new one.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Im inclined to think that all the retail prices would be the same, but to get an idea, look at nelsons thread about US prices and convert it to euros or something. Street prices would be a little less then that depending on the AD.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Hi Gshock, I saw a short clip on their website n I realized something which is identical to what I've previouly learnt in my school which is called "ProE" softeware. Fast n powerful and allow user to switch to 3D anytime.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
can u explain me please because my english are not good and i didn't understood what u say.it's sound intresting

1 - 12 of 12 Posts