WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you use the Cronoscopio MARK II's chronograph underwater?

i know with a lot of chronos, you cannot, but i was wondering about this model.

any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Im not going to advise you on anything, im just going to comment on how amazing your watch looks. I love how it looks on stainless. Great watch man.

I think that the manual advises against underwater chrono use.

Jay

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont own it. i am looking around at watches for now. ;)

Im not going to advise you on anything, im just going to comment on how amazing your watch looks. I love how it looks on stainless. Great watch man.

I think that the manual advises against underwater chrono use.

Jay

·
Registered
1,998 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Why would you need to? Most watches 'lock down' to avoid that...even JLC MC Divers (which were proven capable of being used underwater!!)
But, might want to ask Anonimo direct...their watches (and Drass finish) were developed in conjunction with Pro Divers and Italian Navy if I'm not mistaken...although ER here probably knows!

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
to time dive safety stops. chrono is easier than a bezel.

Why would you need to? Most watches 'lock down' to avoid that...even JLC MC Divers (which were proven capable of being used underwater!!)
But, might want to ask Anonimo direct...their watches (and Drass finish) were developed in conjunction with Pro Divers and Italian Navy if I'm not mistaken...although ER here probably knows!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I own this watch and wouldn't consider even diving with it no matter using the pushers. Just more failure points.
I own a Citizen dive watch that was $500 and it stores 4 dives, provides depth etc. Perfect for safety stops and a back up to your computer.
If it craps out buy another. My Anonimo craps out underwater and I CRY!!!!!

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im more of a black powder rifle guy. i like the analog.

I own this watch and wouldn't consider even diving with it no matter using the pushers. Just more failure points.
I own a Citizen dive watch that was $500 and it stores 4 dives, provides depth etc. Perfect for safety stops and a back up to your computer.
If it craps out buy another. My Anonimo craps out underwater and I CRY!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts