WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
standard.jpg Well I have had my eye on this piece for a long time. Honestly never thought I would get one. This is my 4th Anonimo (two Militares and a Professionale), never saw the flyback in the flesh before, ordered it sight unseen. WOW, it crushes. Just beautuiful, wears thicker than a Militare as the bezel is different and its fatter. The white is crisp. I'll take some better pics on a good day. Watch is on a Custom KW Carbon, which for the record are beautifully crafted. Enjoy.... View attachment 348174

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Big congrats! The white dial has a really fresh look. Can't wait to see any additional pictures you post. In the mean time enjoy your awesome new 'mo!

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
That is a very nice combo. Great pickup.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Great watch and nice addition to the Anonimo collection you already have. b-) Wear it well and thanks for sharing. :-!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Beautiful watch, congratulations. Please post more pictures when you have the time.
N

·
Registered
509 Posts
I think Anonimo's are my ultimate favorite and one of the nicest timepieces out there. This one made my heart skip a beat or two!

Absolutely stunning. Enjoy it in good health.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
That is a gorgeous Militare daniel!!!|>|>|>

That crisp white dial is a real stunner...Big Congrats on your Anonimo grail!!!:-!

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
I missed this Daniel... Anonimo white dial is just amazing i experienced the feel about it when i saw in person my Zulu Time.

Let me tell you he strap is just the perfect match with the spirit of this beauty.

I saw before the Black Dial... but I'm feeling the white.

Congratulations for such a timepiece, wear it and enjoy it in the best of health.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts