WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Anonimo Grail Achieved!

1K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  nelsondevicenci 
#1 ·
Watch Analog watch Fashion accessory Watch accessory Still life photography
Well I have had my eye on this piece for a long time. Honestly never thought I would get one. This is my 4th Anonimo (two Militares and a Professionale), never saw the flyback in the flesh before, ordered it sight unseen. WOW, it crushes. Just beautuiful, wears thicker than a Militare as the bezel is different and its fatter. The white is crisp. I'll take some better pics on a good day. Watch is on a Custom KW Carbon, which for the record are beautifully crafted. Enjoy.... View attachment 348174

See less See more
#2 ·
Big congrats! The white dial has a really fresh look. Can't wait to see any additional pictures you post. In the mean time enjoy your awesome new 'mo!

#11 ·
I missed this Daniel... Anonimo white dial is just amazing i experienced the feel about it when i saw in person my Zulu Time.

Let me tell you he strap is just the perfect match with the spirit of this beauty.

I saw before the Black Dial... but I'm feeling the white.

Congratulations for such a timepiece, wear it and enjoy it in the best of health.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.