WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
FYI, Anonimo has been in Thailand for at least 2 years, if not more. The brand was represented by a company that provided Fortis watches. I believe last year that company had a falling out with Anonimo and it is now being supplied by another company, probably the Glycine mentioned in the OP. But back when it was with the Fortis dealer, there were watches at Siam Paragon and Central Chidlom. It seems Chidlom no longer has any on display. And for the record, the previous distributor was HORRIBLE when it came to watch servicing. I had to take my Anonimo chronograph back to them 8 times over the span of 2 months due to them not being able to fix a chrono issue. I hope this new distributor is much better in the service department.

Btw, the prices are ludicrous. I would not be giving them my business any time soon due to the ridiculous premiums and horrible service. Good luck with ordering any accessories. Straps were also ridiculously priced and they were unwilling to order me a steel bracelet.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts