WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Is it the one with the brown "braided-look" strap? They're nice! Go very well with your wicker sandals. For that 80's miami vice look.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Nor mine...

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
Looks like a croc strap rather than a weave--for me it makes no difference whatsoever--I always enjoy having an aftermarket strap made to complete a perfect match between my own tastes and the inherit designs of the watch--I would never just use the factory-provided, factory-punched leather (or croc) piece--everyone else got the same one--even if it is a Kodiak.

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
With so many people wanting Anonimo to be like Panerai this seems to go that route. Pams come generally with a thinner Croc strap (About this thickness) and a rubber strap. My Pam 88 spends 99.9% of it's time on the honey croc strap with the deployant that it came with (OK I use a aftermaket look alike and have the original in the box). It's not so bad if that has a champagne dial (really can't tell by the picture) and a bronze case. Would prefer it a few shades darker.

Are you sure that is a Marlin and not a Notturnale? The crown appears to be at the 3 and there are crown guards running the length that appear to come out half the thickness of the crown and the bezel screw pattern matches the Notturnale (See the screw at the 6). (i see you edited your posts so I assume you agree it is a Notturnale)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts