WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling the Anonimo Militare Auto you see below. It's the ox-pro, all black, original strap, all in fantastic condition. The watch works perfectly and has very little use.

I will ship to CONUS. Price is $1900. I will split PayPal fees if we chose to go that way. I will consider shipping internationally if you cover shipping. Also, I'm in Los Angeles if you can meet in person.

Finally, I'm also selling some other watches that are all in AMAZING condition with boxes and literature. They are:

Glashutte Original Senator Sixties Auto (brown ostrich strap and original black croc) - $4100
Bell & Ross 126XL - beige dial (original leather deployment strap and stainless bracelet - paid $800 for bracelet) - $2750
Ventura V-tronic (quartz) - $600 OBO

I have pics of the other watches if you're interested. Apologies for the crappy iphone photography!

Thank you
all watch.jpeg Anonimo Militare movement_2.jpg Anonimo Militare side2_2.jpg Anonimo Militare back1_2.jpg Anonimo Militare side1_2.jpg Anonimo Militare hed on1_2.jpg Anonimo Militare box_2.jpg Anonimo Militare open bx and papers_2.jpg Anonimo Militare open box_2.jpg Anonimo Militare close_2.jpg !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts