WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at the Militare Chrono for a while now and am finally going to buy one. Would $3k be considered a good price for it as a pre-owned but never worn?

Second question, how many turns per day on a winder does the chrono need?

Last question, does anyone know if there is a deployant buckle made for this watch yet?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Orbita Database suggests 650 tpd in both directions.

You may wanna check with a dealer and see what a new one could cost. I had a great experience with abouttime.com and Steve Burns, and on this forum there is someone named Martin Puli(sp) who I learned about here and everyone speaks highly of.

good luck...you have chosen a fine watch. How did you select Anonimo?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Orbita Database suggests 650 tpd in both directions.

You may wanna check with a dealer and see what a new one could cost. I had a great experience with abouttime.com and Steve Burns, and on this forum there is someone named Martin Puli(sp) who I learned about here and everyone speaks highly of.

good luck...you have chosen a fine watch. How did you select Anonimo?
I came across them a year or two ago at a dealer in LA. I nearly bought the Militare but talked myself out of it. I regretted it ever since. I saw a couple of guys in LA wearing the Professionale the other day and decided it was just time to do it.

Thanks for the info on the winder. I have an underwood, but I believe they are rated much higher at something like 950-1100 TPD.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Anonimo does not make deployant buckles - I have asked them.

usd 3k seems to be a very attractive price. they only come for sale very rarely

If anyone is interested I have a near mint Militare automatico for sale on the salespages:

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=95952&highlight=anonimo

fyi anonimo do / did make deployment buckles as i have one i was selling.
pm if you want to see picks or check the sales forum the picks should be on there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts