WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
What do I think? It's absolutely awesome! Love the Drass finish & the "Handcrafted In" centered on the dial!!!

Edited to add: The caseback is VERY well done!

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Mamma Mia !!! What a piece of art, Jayveez totally right, not and the bottom part so far better that way and helps on this one the cleaner dial !!!

Disfrutalo !!!!!!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Great piece.

Nice idea moving the Handcrafted statement (which is too much for me...) in the center of the dial. New improved straps, at least based on the photos.

Is the buckle drass finished too? What is the color of the stitching?

Great buy. Congratulations. This is one of the models that speak Anonimo DNA in my eyes.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
What is handcrafted on this watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
What is handcrafted on this watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The intervention of hands during the process of case creation (molding, finishing, regulating, performing the different finishes, etc.) more than the other timepieces in the market also less robotic manufacturing and non injection type mold for cases... thats why they are Proud of " Handcrafted in Firenze " by artisans.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Its interesting they did this as I was tossing up doing a custom version of this myself. Pick up a cheap millimetri, send it in for DLC but leave the crowns bare stainless steel. Also send in for AR treatment of the glass and maybe a faux vintage relume of the dial and hands.

I obviously love it.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Very nice indeed. The Millemetri is what I see when I hear Anonimo, and it's a great piece.

I also like the movement of the 'Handrafted in Firenze' to its current position.

Sin22: Sounds like a very cool project actually!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts