WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to register my thanks to Igor at Anonimo Australia for his prompt and courteous service (regulation) of my Millemetri. Even though I bought my watch in Singapore, he did not hesitate to honour the international warranty.

Any prospective Aussie buyers of Anonimo products can rest easy - the service support is fine in OZ.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bondi Sydney. I live in Brisbane so I sent my watch by insured registered mail. Go to www.anonimo.com.au and call the 1800 770 482 toll free number under contacts. That gets you to Igor. I got some good advice from Nicholas Hacko as well. Anyway, that was my experience. I hope they grow the brand in OZ (but not too much,..!!)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice to hear some good feedback.
How are you finding your Millemetri Peter? Tried one on and fell in love with it. Will be picking mine up soon.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really enjoy it. I bought it as a very personal thing. Expect that no one will know what it is - that actually suits me just fine.
The build quality is really very good. The lume is fantastic. Since regulation it has not gained or lost a single second with continuous daily use.

Hope you enjoy yours.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was running 28sec fast every day - I suspect it had been in storage for a while. It simply needed regulation. Now all is good.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I see. I am going to send mine to singapore AD soon. The choro is intermittently stops and stop the second hand as well. :-(

Hope they will be able to fix it promptly...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts