WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
I own a Tru blu and IMO it's a much nicer of the two. Tru blu uses chronoscopio Mach 2 case where's summer uses regular Cronoscopio case. Summer is hand wind mechanical and Tru blu is automatic 7750. summer has screw down pushers Tru blu does not. Summer has typical chronoscopio stick hands while Tru blu has the cool wide hands with opening like the marlin I believe it is. Tru blu has oversized polluce crown which is cool. Only 99 made.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I actually thought about this last night, and was going to post a thread asking for wrist shots or comparisons... very weird!

The Summer edition is the Mark I Cronoscopio, so is smaller and also manual wind if I'm not mistaken.

Anonimo-Mens-Cronoscopio-Manual-Wind-Chrono-Authentic-Watch.jpg

The Tru Blu is a part of the Mark II series so is 43.4mm instead of 42mm and also an automatic. I find them to be rarer on the used market, and to also command a fair premium over the Summer Edition.

truBlu_md.jpg

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
There's two on ebay now, was contemplating one myself :-!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Crazy that there's one on eBay let alone 2. One I asked a question of the seller a few weeks back and they didn't respond. My question was that on the case back it should read Tru blu and the Le number. It doesn't look like the watch he's selling has those markings. Either that or they are blurred out in the pic.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Crazy that there's one on eBay let alone 2. One I asked a question of the seller a few weeks back and they didn't respond. My question was that on the case back it should read Tru blu and the Le number. It doesn't look like the watch he's selling has those markings. Either that or they are blurred out in the pic.
Funny you bring this up. If it is the same one I think it is, he also has it listed as a chronometer. Which to my knowledge, Anonimo does not offer as an option for any of thier movements...

Gotta love eBay!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts