WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ordering some things, and thought I'd try again to get this guy back on the road. The Incabloc springs fell out, and I broke one trying to get it back in. I tried micing it, but what I'm getting doesn't line up with any of the springs I see on the Incabloc parts chart. I was hoping to back door it by seeing if I can figure out what setting the movement it's based on is supposed to have, but I can't figure out what the movement is. The only markings are a faint "+ -" on the balance cock, and a star on the rotor (pictured, but difficult to see) that was under a decorative plate.
IMG_1745.JPG

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Looks like a 13767 don’t know the brand but if you google chinese movement 13767 you should see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yeah, that's it alright. Looks like it's based on the "Chinese Standard Movement". Still can't find specs on the Incabloc springs or any parts of any sort really... If I can figure out what it is before it delays the order, I'd like to get some replacement springs. Since it's a goof off project though, I won't hold anything up over it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts