WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've been reading and looking for a few days now and the Seagull m182sk seems like the best bargain for a cheap skeleton. I'm nearly ready to make the purchase based on what i have read on here, but i am a little concerned with it being 38mm. I have large hands and fairly large wrists so i was wondering if there are any more decent quality Chinese skeletons that are ~42mm. I understand that with my budget i will not be able to "have it all" but just thought id ask...

Thanks in advance

P.s. if anyone has a photo of this watch or a similar 38mm skeleton on there wrist that'd be great to see

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
The Seagull should prove to be an excellent choice. The quality is excellent and the value for money is better still. 39mm is arguably the ideal for a dress watch so 38mm is ballpark. If this were a more casual watch, I would agree. But 38mm is well within reasonable sizes, my Seagull 1963 is about 36.5mm (excluding crown and pushers), but I have gotten used to its size. I also wear a Uboat and a Kobold which are much larger, but there still is a place for a watch this size. At 38mm should be large enough for a dressier timepiece.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts