WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi everyone, I've made a few post receintly no succes. I try it here as well if you don't mind. I've found this watch and can't find any other like this. It's going to be serviced soon and want to keep it, but I'd like to know if it's worth something. Thank you in advance for your help guys.
View attachment 14274827
View attachment 14274829

·
Vint. Forum Co-Moderator
3,623 Posts
Re: The Last Watch I May Ever Buy.. 1916? Dennison Cased, Black Dial'd Cyma.

It's going to be serviced soon and want to keep it, but I'd like to know if it's worth something.
Please read the rules regarding valuations. We don’t do them and especially regarding watches like this. It needs servicing and the cost of that is likely more than the watch is worth.

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
17,881 Posts
Re: The Last Watch I May Ever Buy.. 1916? Dennison Cased, Black Dial'd Cyma.

All posts related to this watch have now been either moved here to a new thread or deleted. In case it wasn't explicitly clear, double posts should be avoided because (1) you get loads of redundant answers, (2) those answering don't see all replies (leading to 1) and (3) it makes life more difficult for the moderators. Any further posts on this watch outside this thread will be deleted.

Hartmut Richter

·
Vint. Forum Co-Moderator
3,623 Posts
If you keep posting valuation requests after being warned that it’s against the forum rules you will gain further infractions and that will lead to bans.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts