WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been informed today that the long awaited XV diver will be held up for at least another week, due to a quality control issue, hopefully it will be sent next week and all will be well.

Anyone else waiting for one of these?

·
Banned
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like it's just me that's ordered this one, if the problems\delays with the launch continue I might change my order to the DeepQuest, perhaps the white dial.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Looks like it's just me that's ordered this one, if the problems\delays with the launch continue I might change my order to the DeepQuest, perhaps the white dial.
ctu
Don't do that!

If you go ahead, and out of impatience get the DeepQuest when what you really want is the Ceramic XV, you'll regret it once the XV comes out!

The Ceramic XV is a stunning piece! Should be worth waiting for.....

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
ctu
Don't do that!

If you go ahead, and out of impatience get the DeepQuest when what you really want is the Ceramic XV, you'll regret it once the XV comes out!

The Ceramic XV is a stunning piece! Should be worth waiting for.....
I fully agree with this. From what I understand it is just a week or two.. You've been talking about this watch for nearly half a year now. Wait! It will be to you soon.

I was waiting on the Deep Quest since announced and if the Magnate chronograph or XV came first it didn't matter this was the watch I wanted. Even if your on the fence wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
534 Posts
Same goes to me,I wanted the XV but there was the Trainmaster Celcius.Felt like getting the Celcius and am waiting on XV

·
Banned
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Same goes to me,I wanted the XV but there was the Trainmaster Celcius.Felt like getting the Celcius and am waiting on XV
Looks like I will need to wait, as my AD has yet to receive the DQ either, so I can't really say which diver is best for me, hopefully it will be the XV.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts