WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ever since I bought my DW-6900MS and have seen threads with the strap adapters and Zulu bands attached, I've sort of taken a liking to them. So yesterday the final piece of the puzzle arrived, my adapters. Coincidentally I was working on my RC car and had all the tools I needed for the job there. All I needed to do was grab the camera, with that said:

I believe the oils from my fingers is the cause of the discoloration but looks fine in the daylight, I also removed one of the rings that hold the watch in-place, I found it to be a bit unnecessary.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Lookin' good! You need to source some of those hard-to-come-by 6900 bullbars to complete the look methinks... ;-)

Even without, it's a great look. Nice work!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Lookin' good! You need to source some of those hard-to-come-by 6900 bullbars to complete the look methinks... ;-)

Even without, it's a great look. Nice work!
I've almost given up hope on purchasing bullbars but I am taking on the project of making my own. I just bought some 16 gauge dark annealed wire, all I need now is a wire jig.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
That looks great! I now have 3 G's with adaptors, only mine are on Nato straps, I really like the look of that Zulu! Nice work!:-!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts