WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the simplicity, affordability and the flexibility of the Mako XLs. I had a hard time finding the look I want for each piece!

Will just post photos since other members have better reviews of the Mako XL watch itself. This will serve more as a "family album" of their development and look changes :lol:

My original foursome:

The blue on Shark Mesh:

I have found the strap that I will keep on the Orange dial one - the Hirsch Extreme rubber:

The arrival of the Orange bezel today completes the family! The Orange and Green bezel variants are both matched in Bremont canvas straps which I find very comfortable to wear!

Thanks to OrientUSA for their wonderful service, always!

Hope you like my 2nd Family album :rofl:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Congrats Sir Ditoy :-!

Cool straps ;-)

·
Registered
495 Posts
Nice collection! I like to have fun with my Xl too..

*Ignore the chronograph, that was for another thread*

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Very nice. I would like to see you try the Nato that is on the blue watch on the orange one. I think that orange stripe will look good with the orange dial.

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
nice collection ditoy_eagle! that blue mako on the shark mesh... delish! where in the RP did you purchase the shark mesh and can you please refer me? TIA

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Great show. The Hirsch Extreme looks good on the orange Mako XL. I've been hesitant to obtain an Extreme for myself. I've seen so many being flipped on the trading forum.

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Registered
14,905 Posts
Just added a blue xl hope to get a green xl next these are so affordable everyone should be able to get the whole family
Nice mate, i got the black xl not long ago, its so nice i'll be getting the blue and maybe a few more.
Your right, for the price one can really buy all of them if they like the watch, and its such a nice piece i can understand why they would.
I love your blue one, looks sweet, congrats
cheers

·
Registered
299 Posts
Nice mate, i got the black xl not long ago, its so nice i'll be getting the blue and maybe a few more.
Your right, for the price one can really buy all of them if they like the watch, and its such a nice piece i can understand why they would.
I love your blue one, looks sweet, congrats
cheers
Thanx cobia yeah the blue is stunning wish I got the black mako in blue but no problem as they are so cheap can afford to get it in blue as well but I much prefer the size of the xl & think I may just buy the lot green next and eventually a ray in black PvD stealth style

·
Registered
14,905 Posts
I love the XL but still a bit concerned how it is going to look on my skinny wrist (6.5").
But when I see it compared to the standard Mako, it does not really look too much bigger, doesn't it? Hmm...

Can someone please measure it on the crown, diameter 9 o'clock to 3 o'clock and post here? Thanks.
Hi mate, tip of lug to lug is 51mm
width is 44mm across bezel, and 46.5mm including crown.

cheers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts