WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the simplicity, affordability and the flexibility of the Mako XLs. I had a hard time finding the look I want for each piece!

Will just post photos since other members have better reviews of the Mako XL watch itself. This will serve more as a "family album" of their development and look changes :lol:

My original foursome:

The blue on Shark Mesh:

I have found the strap that I will keep on the Orange dial one - the Hirsch Extreme rubber:

The arrival of the Orange bezel today completes the family! The Orange and Green bezel variants are both matched in Bremont canvas straps which I find very comfortable to wear!

Thanks to OrientUSA for their wonderful service, always!

Hope you like my 2nd Family album :rofl:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Nice collection! I like to have fun with my Xl too..

*Ignore the chronograph, that was for another thread*

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Registered
14,900 Posts
Just added a blue xl hope to get a green xl next these are so affordable everyone should be able to get the whole family
Nice mate, i got the black xl not long ago, its so nice i'll be getting the blue and maybe a few more.
Your right, for the price one can really buy all of them if they like the watch, and its such a nice piece i can understand why they would.
I love your blue one, looks sweet, congrats
cheers

·
Registered
299 Posts
Nice mate, i got the black xl not long ago, its so nice i'll be getting the blue and maybe a few more.
Your right, for the price one can really buy all of them if they like the watch, and its such a nice piece i can understand why they would.
I love your blue one, looks sweet, congrats
cheers
Thanx cobia yeah the blue is stunning wish I got the black mako in blue but no problem as they are so cheap can afford to get it in blue as well but I much prefer the size of the xl & think I may just buy the lot green next and eventually a ray in black PvD stealth style

·
Registered
308 Posts
I love the XL but still a bit concerned how it is going to look on my skinny wrist (6.5").
But when I see it compared to the standard Mako, it does not really look too much bigger, doesn't it? Hmm...

Can someone please measure it on the crown, diameter 9 o'clock to 3 o'clock and post here? Thanks.

·
Registered
14,900 Posts
I love the XL but still a bit concerned how it is going to look on my skinny wrist (6.5").
But when I see it compared to the standard Mako, it does not really look too much bigger, doesn't it? Hmm...

Can someone please measure it on the crown, diameter 9 o'clock to 3 o'clock and post here? Thanks.
Hi mate, tip of lug to lug is 51mm
width is 44mm across bezel, and 46.5mm including crown.

cheers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.