WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new member here. I just found this site and realized what a G - Fetish I have like some of you. What a great site and great resources!

Ive had many G's for years and only now am I considering myself a (beginning) collector.

Here is the one that got me back into it after a couple years of no G purchases.

25th Anniversary Gulfman
G-9125A

Ill be posting pics of others in my collection soon. Now Im going to check out some of yours!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to attach my pic!
/Users/i1540/Desktop/unknown.jpg

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...darn...still learning.

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Nice Gulfman! There's just something about the gold tinted displays that I love. And the Gulfman is a really nice watch either way.

BTW, welcome to the forum! :-!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another pic of another G

Sunday is relaxing...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Welcome 1540, you'll find a lot of nice people here. Would love to see your Lover's collection, could you post a pic :-!

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Welcome, 1540! :-!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome 1540, you'll find a lot of nice people here. Would love to see your Lover's collection, could you post a pic :-!
I will as soon as I have it in my hands. I am awaiting shipment. UPS tracking says it is at the shipping center (10 miles from my house!).

It seems I may need to take bigger pics too. You guys all seem to have nice cameras, not only nice watches!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Gotta love the gold, Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Welcome 1540:-!

regards,

Kirk M.

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Welcome aboard 1540 :-!. Lots of great and very nice people here. But we will take NO responsibility when your cc or pp account starts smoking :-d:-d.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome 1540! The Dawn Black Gulfman looks amazing! I'm wondering if I should get one as well? :-d

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome 1540! The Dawn Black Gulfman looks amazing! I'm wondering if I should get one as well? :-d
Yes you should if you can find one! I went back and have been looking for the Mudman Black Dawn but now its hard to find only a couple months later.

Thanks you guys for all the comments! Have a great week!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts