WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking to add a more "dressy" watch to my collection and I finally found one that worked for me. This D. Dornblüth & Sohn doesn't seem to appear often on the forums, so a few pics are in order... This is the 99.CS (Central Seconds) and, like many watches, it shows very differently when the light varies. The blued hands and silver dial are stunning and you can see in the second photo that the applied numerals really catch the light and add a little somethin' special.

Dornblueth-99CS_01.jpg

Dornblueth-99CS_02.jpg

With the addition of this new timepiece, my German collection now equals the number of Swiss I have in the box. I never intentionally set out to build a collection of German watches, but I'm quite pleased with how things have turned out.

Here's a pic of all the Germans in one place...

GermanWatches-DamaskoSteinhartDornblueth.jpg

For the record, I blame this forum for my out-of-control spending habits. Hopefully this thread inspires a few others so I'm not alone. ;)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
589 Posts
If you
Ever wanna get rid of that DK11 just let me know. Also, the Steinhart is made in Switzerland, but headquartered in Germany.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
Absolutely superb watch. There are a lot of really nice pieces that come out of Germany. Stowa is my personal favorite.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts