WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all.

I've got about 20 dollars in amazon giftcard balance left and I'm looking for a watch. I'll be doing a lot of traveling (airports and road trips) in the next few months and I need something that is

a. cheap
b. suitable/comfortable for long days of travel
c. preferably analog, but i would consider something digital.
d. I would prefer "military"style watches or something similar, something that would look at home on a nato strap

I have some nice watches, and I'll be bringing a dress watch, but I want something for the airport/airplane that I can bash around without worry.

I have the casio mq24 which is nice, but i really don't want to be in the rubber strap all day, I was considering getting a NATO strap for it.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I have the black version of that Casio. It's slim and comfortable but it doesn't feel very sturdy. And you're not going to wear it on a NATO.

One that I think you can wear on NATO (does it have standard lugs?), and it is quite military-style, is the Timex Weekender. You'll find in on Amazon for about $32. It comes with a through-strap that is almost like NATO, so you may be happy with it out of the box.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts