Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Stowa Antea KS

Votes: 32 88.9%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys, got a wedding coming up, got a new suit, now I just have to decide which watch to wear. It's down to only tow choices: Longines Blue Hydroconquest or Stowa Antea KS.

The Blue of the Hydrocnquest goes great with the light blue shirt & blue in the tie

The Antea is much more dressy (which is why I never wear it), but also much smaller (another reason why I hardly wear it), but the blued hands also go great with the blues in the tie.

·
Moderator Emeritus
57,612 Posts
Both are an excellent choice, however I'd go for the strap option, the Stowa though. A tad more distinguished and the right fit for the suit and the wedding. If you want to invest a bit of additional money I'd go for a grey croc strap with the Antea, really the perfect fit with your tie and the suit.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What I would really like, that would really go great would be a Stowa MO

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol, landslide for the Stowa so far.

and funny that on another forum (a car forum) it's a landslide for the Hydro.

as soon as I get the suit back from the tailor I'll post a couple of wrist shots with the suit & shirt cuffs. That should really give a better idea.

·
Registered
284 Posts
lol, landslide for the Stowa so far.

and funny that on another forum (a car forum) it's a landslide for the Hydro.

as soon as I get the suit back from the tailor I'll post a couple of wrist shots with the suit & shirt cuffs. That should really give a better idea.
Do the folks on the car forum appreciate a Stowa for what it is, or are they simply into any and all dive watches? :think: I already replied my vote, but it deserves second mention (is that cheating? :-d). Stowa. Pure class.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nah, they know nothing about watches, lol.

they think that a $600 Burberry or Micheal Kors is a fine timepiece.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The Stowa, obviously. I'm more worried about the tie. ;-)
whatchu got against my tie, hommie ?

Well in fact you shouldn't wear any watch!! Wearing a watch at a wedding is not polite! :)
well, how else will I know how long I've been tortured? Besides, once the drinks start flowing, being polite will be the least of my worries, lol.

·
Registered
642 Posts
stowa

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.