Is this fake or real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got this from a wealthy uncle as a gift. It has the box, paperwork and a warranty card. It has just been sitting in my closet for the last 2 years or 3. It's too big for my little girly wrists and I can't pull this off even if they ARE real....as you see I drive a 1998 Honda Prelude. Anyways, have fun with this! Cell phone pics, so yea, not all that great.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory Metal Watch accessory Watch Metal Font Fashion accessory

·
Registered
18 Posts
Fake ... where to begin?

Blued screws on movement.
Hublot on rotor looks pasted on rather than engraved
Watch is neither titanium nor ceramic
Red second hand is far too thick

·
Moderator Emeritus
55,401 Posts
Fake I'd say. Take it to an AD to make it 100%.

Poll closed btw. We do not tend to do fake or not polls. Definitively a no go here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You guys are right. I just spoke with my uncle and he says he bought this from Chinatown in Malaysia for close to $500. That's US. he says this is a very high end replica and they don't even keep these out. He has to go in to a warehouse of some sort where the guy produced these watches out of a briefcase. There were a few people from Africa buying watches there in quantity.

Anyways, since I don't really need this one, what can i do with it or where can I sell it? I wanna sell it mentioning that it's a fake, high quality or not.
I have been selling on ebay for 11 years with a 100% positive feedback, and it's not legal to sell these there.

Thanks for your inputs!

·
Moderator Emeritus
55,401 Posts
Thanks for the update. Thread closed since we do not discuss fakes on Watchuseek.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.