WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a busy (and expensive) week! Purchased a LacoPVD and a vintage Omega 300M Seamaster. Thanks Hakim.

·
Registered
11,690 Posts
I've always admired these, Todd, in fact, I almost pulled the trigger on this one myself. Congratulations! :-!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Congrats on another great watch! :-! Boy, you are going to be having some anxious days coming up waiting for the FexEx deliveries!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Congrats on the new addition!!

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Congrats Todd!!! Great snags. We too have never heard of the Laco.....So like Martin said do tell more!!! Once you get both of them wear them in great health.

·
Registered
11,690 Posts
redstart said:
It's not on the manufacturers list here, but the website is at

http://www.laco.de/

redstart
The diver was a limited edition of 250 (if I'm remembering that number corrrectly) and has been sold out for some time now. It's a very cool watch! B-)

The company is best known for their Flieger's (Pilot's) watches and they were one of the five original suppliers of these watches to the Luftwaffe, the other four being IWC, A. Lange & Söhne, Wempe and Stowa.

S

·
0 Posts
lordsinclair said:
Never heard of Laco. What's the story? Is it a vintage piece? Enjoy it, and your new Seamaster, too!:-!
In my review of the Stowa Airman I mentioned some facts regarding Laco; click here to read.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Thanks Todd! Was great dealing with you too! :)

I only wore it twice so its actually brand new! :-D
The PVD version is limited to 250 pcs whilst the normal stainless steel version is not limited and still readily available. These ones sold out super fast!
I'm sure you'll enjoy the watch!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts