WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went to the historic city of Malacca for a day of business trip and I ended up getting another present for myself. Since it's approaching Christmas, I thought to myself, what the heck... and so I've attached some pics of my latest purchase. Nothing to shout about but I always love the classic styling of DW6900 and I'm in love with this beauty. :-d

p/s: I'm really sorry with the dust captured on the screen...I was too excited that I've forgotten to wipe the watch before I took photos of it. :oops:

Attachments

·
Registered
14,018 Posts
I just got one too! Mine has the white lettering... but Im with you... i love the 6900!

Congrats and happy holidays!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Hey Nick, ha ha ha, the shopping bug has caught us both it seems. Lovely classic, no doubt. I'm going to put my old one on a Zulu and see what it looks like. Congrats dude... :-!

·
Registered
370 Posts
happy birthday (again...) !!!:-d

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
That's cool! I like the display color, and accent lettering :).

·
Registered
236 Posts
nice....!
i m going to malacca next week for a few days of R&R with the family after christmas.
i hope to do a GB2G there and find a relic G shock at jonkers while there....
wish me luck.

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Great classic, congrats on the new watch :-!.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats on your purchase too Jeff! I'm a big fan of DW6900 and would definitely like to get more!

Happy Holiday!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Gameboy,

I'm sure our shopping spree would be justified since Christmas is just around the corner! Hehehehe....I've a feeling that you might score another piece before the year ends. What do you think? :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's cool! I like the display color, and accent lettering :).
Yeah! I'm with you on that. I'm definitely attracted with the accent lettering and that was one of the many factors that compelled me to purchase it. :-!

Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice....!
i m going to malacca next week for a few days of R&R with the family after christmas.
i hope to do a GB2G there and find a relic G shock at jonkers while there....
wish me luck.
LUCK! Hehehe! I'm sure you will be lucky although I have yet to try to scour Jonker Street. Most probable, I'm never there on a weekend and I tend to miss out on Jonker Street. I definitely have to make it a point to do that the next time I'm there. Have fun!

Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Congrats, Nick. This classic is always popular, and I like the chunky-ness and case diameter.

The box that came with the watch is cool, I've never seen it before. Most times, we only get the regular black paper box with the red G.

Wear it well!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts